MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the "Jeep World"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buzz

Number of posts : 4
Rig : 2010 Rubicon
Registration date : 2011-08-14

New to the "Jeep World" Empty
PostSubject: New to the "Jeep World"   New to the "Jeep World" Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 10:51 pm

Whats going on guys, like the title says im new to the jeep world. i just picked up a 2010 Rubicon with 300 miles on it. It has a 2 inch lift and V Rock Rims with Nitto Terra Grappler Tires on it from the dealership. I couldnt pass up the deal they gave me on it so i sold my 03 Lightning and picked it up. I am loving this jeep. i will have alot of ?'s do to the fact that im a speed freak and have never owned a 4x4 before. If you guys need any help with ford modular motors hit me up i know a good amount about them.

Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New to the "Jeep World"   New to the "Jeep World" Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 9:43 am

If you're a speed freak, you are going to be soooo disappointed with the Jeep's minivan engine. Especially if you are putting more armor on it, that is if you plan to wheel it.

BTW, welcome to the forum. And seeing that you were in Iraq, I assume you are in the military, so thank you for serving this great nation.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: New to the "Jeep World"   New to the "Jeep World" Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

welcome, and like dutch said, if youre a speed freak and you will miss that atribute, go back and buy an old mustang or something, the jeep will disapoint. However, if your ok with regular highway speeds (given that there is no wind or hills) and you want to go where ever you want, youre in the right vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New to the "Jeep World"   New to the "Jeep World" Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 5:00 pm

welcome to the madness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New to the "Jeep World"   New to the "Jeep World" Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011, 7:16 pm

Welcome! hey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the "Jeep World"   New to the "Jeep World" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the "Jeep World"
Page 1 of 1