MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper (TJ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TOYZ_2
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
TOYZ_2

Number of posts : 190
Rig : 98 TJ 4 Banger
specs. : 3 1/4 RC lift, bestop supertop, round tires , dual sun visiors
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper (TJ) Empty
PostSubject: Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper (TJ)   Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper (TJ) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 3:29 pm

Just wanted to throw this info out there for any one interested. I purchased this SRC bumper about a year ago because i didnt have the funds for one i really wanted, but hated the stock bumper. My Jeep is a Mall crawler with off road capabilities. This bumper is like new, never even thought of scrapping a rock. I dont have any pics because you can go anywhere on the internet and see it. I am selling it for 80.00 bucks and am including the D-rings with it. I believe it sells for about 130.00. I did recently buy the bumper i wanted, so im just trying to pass this one along to a fellow Jeeper. Just message me here as i work overnights if you are interested or know anyone looking for a new bumper. I check the site often. THANKS.....
Back to top Go down

Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper (TJ)
Page 1 of 1