MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

newb...not a jeep owner

Go down 
+2
lonestar rubi
black01edge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
black01edge

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-18

newb...not a jeep owner Empty
PostSubject: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

hey guys, ive seen several jeeps around sa with jeep nation and ive seen yall at clines and hidden falls a few times. i dont have a jeep. i actually hate on jeeps a lot but just for fun mostly. im a good sport so you can throw it back at me too.

i have an 01 ranger that is in pieces right now. going to put it back together this winter and be ready for the spring season. always looking for new people to wheel with and to spread the wheelin community love around..

anyway, so why am i joining? i know some of yall went to clines today and was hoping to see/obtain some pictures. i maintain the website for Paul and need some new pictures. if anyone can help me with this, that would be fantastic.

again, thanks for having me and i look forward to meeting/wheelin with some of yall

jacob
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:26 pm

Welcome! I think!Suspect j/k We have a event picture section where we keep the pics of past events the clines run this weekend is there also. Not all pics have been posted yet, I'm sure. But you can check those out.
Back to top Go down
black01edge

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:27 pm

lonestar rubi wrote:
Welcome! I think!Suspect j/k We have a event picture section where we keep the pics of past events the clines run this weekend is there also. Not all pics have been posted yet, I'm sure. But you can check those out.

yea i just saw it. looks like there was quite a bit of fun to be had out there. i havent been out there in a while.
Back to top Go down
HerJK-X
Poster child
Poster child
HerJK-X

Number of posts : 288
Rig : 2008 JK Unlimited X
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 3:58 pm

Hello and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

Welcome, a Ranger huh,well its not a Jeep but it is a Ford and I'm a Ford guy to hey so that'll work!
Back to top Go down
gold03
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gold03

Number of posts : 114
Rig : TJ
specs. : some stuff and dents
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 6:32 pm

What's up Jacob. It's ok about the ranger though, he got pulled around by my Jeep plenty a couple years ago at Hidden Falls! jaja

Just messing around guy, get that thing done so we can wheel!
Back to top Go down
Thorbyfour

Thorbyfour

Number of posts : 7
Rig : 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
specs. : 2.5" Terraflex lift, Pro Comp wheels, custom front bumper w/ stinger (built by me), C/B w/ custom antenna mount, lots of plans:)
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:40 am

lonestar rubi wrote:

I have been out of town the last couple of weeks. I will post the pictures I have from Clines this weekend. And the video if I can figure out how to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newb...not a jeep owner   newb...not a jeep owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newb...not a jeep owner
Page 1 of 1