MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jk electrical problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

jk electrical problems Empty
PostSubject: jk electrical problems   jk electrical problems Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:00 pm

my jk is having all kind of problems i cant seem to find the problem it is electrical and i have been having this for a while first the windsheld wippers stoped then some of the door locks now i keep getting a code saying my throtle is not workingh sometimes i have to turn the jeep off when im driving cause it comes on when im stoped its the first stage of my throtle that acts up some times not all the time like when its cool outside i ran for weeks with no problems .. i have taken out my stock radio and replaced but i am getting a coad that there is no radio or amp could this be the problem or should i just run this thing into a wall and get a new one lol
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: jk electrical problems   jk electrical problems Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

Did all this start after you installed the radio or some time later. Did you have it installed for you or did you do it on your own.?
Back to top Go down
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: jk electrical problems   jk electrical problems Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:47 pm

finaly broke down and took it to love in alice cause litha is a joke NEVER take anything there they had my jeep there for a week and changed out all the same stuff i changed out with the same results i had. but love had my jeep since yesterday and called me this morning and told me the TIPM is bad and it will be in this week it will cost 380 to fix thank god i will have windshild wipers again
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: jk electrical problems   jk electrical problems Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:49 am

Glad you got it fixed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jk electrical problems   jk electrical problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jk electrical problems
Page 1 of 1