MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know this guy?

Go down 
+7
Chris
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
IntenseBlueSwamper
Duke
Hook-Em
lonestar rubi
Renny
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Anyone know this guy? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 12:04 pm

Was out at Olive Garden in Alamo Ranch and came across this guys jeep. Anyone know him, or seen his rig before? Anyone know this guy? Armyje10
Anyone know this guy? Armyje12

EDIT:
I found a three photos on facebook with a little super slooth hunting around. Turns out hes a wounded warrior. I saw the DV on the first part of his license plate. Seems as though it was built for him. I like how it looks Very Happy Looks like he just got it back 2 weeks ago. Oh, his name is Peter BTW.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 1:33 pm

That is sweeeeet! I don't know whose it is but I know whose I wish it belong to!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 2:22 pm

That's my new rig. I was gonna surprise you all with it tonight, but now the cat's out of the bag!

Anyone know this guy? Knot-half-hitch-black-backdrop-orange-nylon-rope-1-AJHD
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 3:49 pm

Anyone know this guy? 8fd53708-b83d-4102-b5ff-3b9d2fde1db1
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

If it was built by Crocker Offroad (COP4x4) as the windshield sticker suggests its more than likely a show piece and not a wheeler and a very expensive one at that. Crocker has quite the reputation, although they are now getting more and more into actual wheelers.

Lotta of potential though.
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm

it was built by them. I found it in the photos page on their facebook.
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

Number of posts : 371
Rig : 99 TJ
specs. : https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 4:55 pm

That thing is sweet! I love military throw backs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 6:11 pm

That's $2K in lighting at the top of the windshield. I wanted one of those but man, there's no way I can justify that cost! They are brighter than hell though.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:55 pm

Ya sweet light bar! Sweet Jeep!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 5:50 pm

I saw a Rigid 50" light bar at a night Christmas parade in comfort. Well it was night until they turned on the light bar. Then it was like being on the sun. Bright doesn't begin to cover it! OMG!
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:12 pm

Hook-Em wrote:
I saw a Rigid 50" light bar at a night Christmas parade in comfort. Well it was night until they turned on the light bar. Then it was like being on the sun. Bright doesn't begin to cover it! OMG!

hahaha....no kidding! Very Happy Great looking rig!
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:57 pm

Would love to have that come out to the Wheelers for the Wounded event. That would be an awesome show piece. If you see it again, tell him about it, or if you have contact pass it on to me. The wounded guys we work with would love to see that.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Quote :
I love military throw backs

The Teraflex Jeep was cool, the one in the OP reaks of guido.

Anyone know this guy? Attachment
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 9:42 pm

Stouttrout wrote:
Would love to have that come out to the Wheelers for the Wounded event. That would be an awesome show piece. If you see it again, tell him about it, or if you have contact pass it on to me. The wounded guys we work with would love to see that.

Yeah Next time I see that rig, I'll follow him and hunt him down. I was thinking about contacting COPs and having them relay my info on to him. They may pass along to him were looking for him. That's about all that I can do. Yeah it would be totally cool to have hom along for the event.
Back to top Go down
calven727

Number of posts : 8
Rig : 1998 Wrangler Tj
specs. : 4" short arm 35 km2s
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 11:25 pm

thats a cool rig and that light bar cost around 1200.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this guy?   Anyone know this guy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know this guy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: JEEP TECH :: Let's see 'em - SHOW YOUR RIGS!-
Jump to: