MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with lift kit??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Longarm
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Longarm

Number of posts : 79
Rig : 2007 Red Rock Rubicon
specs. : Tereflex 2.5 Coil Lift, Spidertrax Spacers, 35X12.50X17 Tires, K&N Drop In, Hella 500's, Rugged Ridge Grab Handles all around, Rugged Ridge Light Guards all around
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Help with lift kit?? Empty
PostSubject: Help with lift kit??   Help with lift kit?? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 8:55 pm

Hey Peeps!

I was wondering if there will be a build party anytime soon. I have a Teraflex 2.5 (Coils) lift kit coming in with a steering stabilizer and wheel spacers to be added. If possible I would like someone to guide me in putting in the lift myself. Anyt help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Reagan and Marie
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with lift kit??   Help with lift kit?? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 11:39 am

I can knock out lifts fast. I'll help ya, but I can't do an install party. No room. But I have air and tools. Lmk if ya want help
Back to top Go down
Longarm
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Longarm

Number of posts : 79
Rig : 2007 Red Rock Rubicon
specs. : Tereflex 2.5 Coil Lift, Spidertrax Spacers, 35X12.50X17 Tires, K&N Drop In, Hella 500's, Rugged Ridge Grab Handles all around, Rugged Ridge Light Guards all around
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Help with lift kit??   Help with lift kit?? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 4:05 pm

Definitely!!! The lift should be here by Friday (according to Northridge). I would like to do a lot of the work or at least a good bit of guidance so I can get a finer knowledge of the mechanics that go into putting one in. Whats your price?
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with lift kit??   Help with lift kit?? Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Help with lift kit??   Help with lift kit?? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 12:37 pm

I wish I could help ya out man. But, a 3 year old and 15 month old keep my weekends REALLY full. The wife works Saturdays and I stay with the kiddos.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with lift kit??   Help with lift kit?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with lift kit??
Page 1 of 1