MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!   Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

Here it is.....just about done installing all of the GenRight Off-Road parts! Very Happy What I installed (with the help of fellow Jeepers Brian, Joe and Chris): Aluminum stinger bumper, aluminum tubular fenders, steel rock guards powder-coated silver, aluminum rear backup light bumper, and aluminum tire carrier. This was a very fun build and looks not only great in pictures but even better in person! Very Happy It has a very aggressive stance to it with lots of clearance both at the pinch seams and fender well for articulation! And don't kid yourself about aluminum bumpers or fenders....these things are BEEFY with only 1/5 of the weight of the steel parts I took off! :marcy:

Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0737
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0736
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0738
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0735
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0734
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0733
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0732

It's finished, but have to wait for the rain to let up to get a picture of it finished! Very Happy
Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! IMAG0728

A lot of thanks go out to Tony and Debbie Pellegrino, as well as Dave Watts at GenRight for all their help and great Customer Service support! :marcy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!   Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 5:20 pm

Great looking rig. I really like the look of those bumpers and fender flares. I've always been a proponent of aluminum bumpers. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

Number of posts : 80
Rig : 89 xj
specs. : 8.25 swap with Aussie locker. Lots of rustys off road stuff home brew winch bumper w/ xrc8 mounted 31x11.5's um has a header and exhaust with a flow master. Several arb straps winch kit. Roof rack with spare mount and lights.
Registration date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!   Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 7:09 pm

Dam nice tubes man! Can't wait till I can properly weld aluminum my rig will get a load lighter lol!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!   Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:09 pm

Looks great!

Do those rock sliders bolt to the body or the frame? It looks like maybe frame mounted sliders with additional body-mounted cladding.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!   Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 9:00 pm

NIIIIIICE. The only thing I can think that would look better is if it was Detonator Yellow with black powdercoated GenRight stuff What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!   Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done installing the GenRight Off-Road parts!!!
Page 1 of 1