MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clines?

Go down 
+3
lonestar rubi
Dutchboy101
Duke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:53 pm

Anyone want to get a group together and go to Clines?

Its soooo close, but for whatever reason I haven't been in years.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:56 am

I'd like to go wheeling with you again, Duke. But not interested in heading to Clines for a while.
There are always some on here that like going to Clines, I'm sure they will chime in soon. Some are at Wheelers for the Wounded at HF, or at K2 this weekend.
I'm heading to Trees Ranch for memorial day weekend, you're welcome to join us.

Also, what rig do you have now? Specs? I know you don't have you JK anymore.

Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 4:10 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
I'd like to go wheeling with you again, Duke. But not interested in heading to Clines for a while.
There are always some on here that like going to Clines, I'm sure they will chime in soon. Some are at Wheelers for the Wounded at HF, or at K2 this weekend.

Tied up until end of the month with my kids sports (spring football and soccer). Looking to get the Jeep dirty again in early June. One thing I missed since moving back is a super close wheeling spot. A local club in the Valley had several hundred acres only 8 miles from my house and we went wheeling almost every Wednesday after work.

When I sold the JK it was to cash out to buy my wife a new Tahoe with cash. Got most of the cash and a TJ in trade for the JK. TJ is a '97 with on 75k miles on it. Its got AC, auto, and multiple tops. Dana 44 rear w/ Detroit and 4.88's. Dana 30 front w/ Trutrac and 4.88's. Full cage. 9000 Warn. York compressor. Custom bumpers and rock rails. 2 full sets of tires and wheels. 35" ProComp Extreme Terrains. 3.5" suspension. 1" body lift. Full flat belly skids. Multiple spare everything.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 5:52 pm

I've seen it. It's a nice rig. His son and mine play football at the same league.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:44 pm

Duke wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:

Tied up until end of the month with my kids sports (spring football and soccer). Looking to get the Jeep dirty again in early June. One thing I missed since moving back is a super close wheeling spot. A local club in the Valley had several hundred acres only 8 miles from my house and we went wheeling almost every Wednesday after work.

When I sold the JK it was to cash out to buy my wife a new Tahoe with cash. Got most of the cash and a TJ in trade for the JK. TJ is a '97 with on 75k miles on it. Its got AC, auto, and multiple tops. Dana 44 rear w/ Detroit and 4.88's. Dana 30 front w/ Trutrac and 4.88's. Full cage. 9000 Warn. York compressor. Custom bumpers and rock rails. 2 full sets of tires and wheels. 35" ProComp Extreme Terrains. 3.5" suspension. 1" body lift. Full flat belly skids. Multiple spare everything.

Sounds like a great rig. I knew you wouldn't have a stock Jeep, that's not you. What is you is having a shit load of spare parts. I remember you having them for your JK as well.
What Jeep club in the Valley? I travel there on a regular basis, and how was the wheeling there?
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 8:09 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
What Jeep club in the Valley? I travel there on a regular basis, and how was the wheeling there?

Texas Jeep Crawler is the club name. Its basically a Facebook club. Its a pretty interesting group of guys. Everything from stone stock 2012 JK's to full on rock buggies.

They rent a group of old caliche pits. The pits were cleared like 70 or 80 years ago and are completely washed out and overgrown. Makes for some pretty good wheeling just a few miles west of Mission. They meet almost every Wednesday and Sunday to wheel. Its a lot of fun. I went most Wednesdays and we wheeled from like 7pm to 11pm or so.
Back to top Go down
Evilpopcorn
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Evilpopcorn

Number of posts : 38
Rig : Cherokee XJ
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:23 pm

If you do decide to go to Cline's, let me know the date and I'll try to get off and head up with the group. Close enough that I'm always up for it, Hidden Falls always comes with a $100 gas bill...
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Glad your back Duke
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 11:45 pm

Hey, Duke. Did this fall off of the radar? I've never wheeled at Cline's but would love to.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 9:00 am

Hook-Em wrote:
Hey, Duke. Did this fall off of the radar? I've never wheeled at Cline's but would love to.

There just did not seem to be enough intrest to pursue. To go to Clines we have to have a certain minimum number of vehicles for them to open the park (at least 6 I think).
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Clines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clines?   Clines? Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2012, 11:41 am

Welcome back Duke
Back to top Go down