MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help wanted with header

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoTx_mudder
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
SoTx_mudder

Number of posts : 34
Rig : 1984 CJ7
specs. : 3.5" lift
Registration date : 2012-05-18

Help wanted with header Empty
PostSubject: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 6:25 pm

My new Headman header arrived today and I was curious to see if any members in the Corpus area would be willing to help out. I have zero experience installing a header so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:07 pm

I am sure some of us can help. When are you planning to install them?

Back to top Go down
SoTx_mudder
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
SoTx_mudder

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:15 pm

Depends on other's work schedules. Anytime is good with me. I just want to get it fixed along with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

Number of posts : 37
Rig : 2001 WJ
specs. : 4.5" Clayton Long Arms, KOR Roof-mounted light bar w/4 Hella 500FF lights, Kevins Offroad Extreme Lateral Protection Rock Sliderz
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 2:33 pm

I don't have any experience with this but am happy to help. I can at least fit my hands where most people can't. I'm available on weekends mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-golddigger-making-he
SoTx_mudder
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
SoTx_mudder

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:44 pm

My work schedule makes the weekends the best time. I would tackle it this weekend but I'm headed to Leakey bright and early tomorrow morning. Kristi when I know a for sure day I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
SoTx_mudder
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
SoTx_mudder

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:15 pm

Add water pump to the installment. I would like to do it this weekend if possible. Also I would have to do it at somebody else's place. Zero room at an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

Number of posts : 37
Rig : 2001 WJ
specs. : 4.5" Clayton Long Arms, KOR Roof-mounted light bar w/4 Hella 500FF lights, Kevins Offroad Extreme Lateral Protection Rock Sliderz
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 8:30 am

SoTx_mudder wrote:
Add water pump to the installment. I would like to do it this weekend if possible. Also I would have to do it at somebody else's place. Zero room at an apartment.

I'll be out of town this weekend so I can't help, but if you can't find a place, you're welcome to do it at mine. My garage is behind a fence and perfect for the work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-golddigger-making-he
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:09 am

Come to SA. I'll help ya. Wed or thurs Thursday.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:41 am

My bad man I have been busy. Let's set something for next weekend if you haven't done it yet.
Back to top Go down
SoTx_mudder
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
SoTx_mudder

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 1:23 pm

Sounds good to me Raul. We can talk more about it tonight at the meet and greet. I am 95% sure I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted with header   Help wanted with header Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help wanted with header
Page 1 of 1