MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My weight loss with AdvoCare 24-day challenge....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

My weight loss with AdvoCare 24-day challenge.... Empty
PostSubject: My weight loss with AdvoCare 24-day challenge....   My weight loss with AdvoCare 24-day challenge.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 6:55 pm

I completed the AdvoCare 24-day challenge and lost 18 pounds (down from 186 to 170) without changing my daily routine....I still cannot work out due to shoulder recovery from a 200 degree torn labrum. I waited to say anything for lasting results until I had some time after finishing it to see if the weight loss would stay off or go back up. We all know the deal with diet programs....never thought I would be one of them given I use to eat 5 arby's sandwiches in one setting and not gain a pound. It's been 3 weeks since I finished it and continuing to use their "power of 3" daily products being the MNS vitamin packs, Spark energy drinks, and morning meal replacement shakes (shakes due to my hectic morning schedules). There is also a "thermoplus" product I take too that helps keep with speeding up the metabolism. I haven't gained any of the weight back and still following their daily recommended eating plan that is part of the 24-day challenge. Cool part is they 3rd party tested all of it so it's safe to use being that I am in the military.....GNC had to pull a lot of products off the shelf due to banned substances a lot of us weren't aware of until they redesigned the new urinalysis testing. Apparently the products have substances in them that makes it appear like someone used marijuana when they were really only using workout supplements from GNC! haha

I wanted to share this because I have seen people posting up on other Jeep forums about how to lose weight and what others are doing to get the weight down besides for hitting the gym. I recommend for anyone looking to lose weight to try this! You will be surprised at how fast the weight comes off and how much more energy you will have. My wife's best friend, my mom/stepdad/brother, and 2 of my Soldiers have started using it too!

If anyone is interested, here is where I buy my AdvoCare stuff: https://www.advocare.com/120319983/Store/default.aspx. You can have it mailed wherever you want it mailed out to. If you have any questions about it, send me a message!
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com

My weight loss with AdvoCare 24-day challenge....
Page 1 of 1