MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umbrella Holders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JBROWN WELDING

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Umbrella Holders Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella Holders   Umbrella Holders Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 2:32 am

Hi All,

Jesse with JBROWN WELDING here. I'm currently building and selling umbrella holders at amazing prices. Many colors to choose from. I've already started building some for the upcoming trip to the coast. If you'd like to inquire about getting one, please text me at
(210)643-5225

I've got a 3-IN-ONE (Umbrella Holder, Hitch, Tailgate Step) hitch mount design that I'm selling for $75/ea, painted.

I've got a simple hitch mount telescoping umbrella holder design that I'm selling for $50/ea, painted.

I'm also selling simple hitch mount flag holders for $30/ea, painted.

Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Umbrella Holders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Holders   Umbrella Holders Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm

Pictures will help -- A LOT!
Back to top Go down
JBROWN WELDING

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Umbrella Holders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Holders   Umbrella Holders Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 10:30 pm

Yeah, I want to upload some pics but it looks like I have to host the image or put a link to it. I couldn't find a simple insert image option.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Umbrella Holders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Holders   Umbrella Holders Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:54 pm

Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, and many others will host them for you.
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Umbrella Holders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Holders   Umbrella Holders Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 8:44 pm

There are a couple icons for pics. The forum will host it for you, just play around. Click the "Host an image" then Browse and find it. Then, I think you click "upload". Highlight the URL it gives you, then paste that URL into the comment field (here).

BTW for those wanting pics -- these things looked AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umbrella Holders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbrella Holders   Umbrella Holders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbrella Holders
Page 1 of 1