MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet

Go down 
+4
r_unda
Tvernon
Beached Bum
JK morgan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Empty
PostSubject: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 2:45 pm

i think its time we have a meet and greet its been a while and im looking foward to hanging out how about 9/8/12
Back to top Go down
Beached Bum
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Beached Bum

Number of posts : 481
Rig : 1986 CJ7
specs. : Not Much
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

If ya'll can hold off till the 29th we can be there.
Back to top Go down
https://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/shanerominger/
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

I was just throwing a date out there
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 4:45 pm

I'm open to any and all dates in september. Hoping to have my balljoints installed, but that all depends on when marcus can get em too me
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 10:49 pm

Any day is probably good for me but I prefer early next month.
Back to top Go down
Stanimal

Stanimal

Number of posts : 7
Rig : 09 JK Unlimited X
specs. : Mostly stock, yeah, I'm lame
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 9:54 am

Pretty much any saturday works OK for me this month.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 12:41 pm

I'm in. Any Sat is good for me. Are we having it at Brewster's or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Beached Bum
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Beached Bum

Number of posts : 481
Rig : 1986 CJ7
specs. : Not Much
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 12:12 pm

Dont plan around us, I really think we are gonna skip Corpus and go straight to Big Bend. We will be that way towards the end of October. Gonna head towards South Padre then swing through Corpus on the last weekend of October.
Back to top Go down
https://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/shanerominger/
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 1:18 pm

This Saturday at Brewster, 6pm ??
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 1:22 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 2:47 pm

Marcus got me my ball joints early, so I'm hoping to replace those with Paul next Saturday the 8th. If that falls through then I'll be there for sure, other wise I might be late pending the install.

But for a topic of conversation, I believe Andy brought up the idea of driving around a whole bunch of the Texas beer breweries in late October or early November. Lets revisit that. In addition, if we could coordinate a Friday off between all of us, we could maybe hit breweries one day, wheel at a park on a Saturday, and leisurely cruise home on Sunday.

Also, The group in San Antonio and other larger cities do things with local off road shops. I suggested to Raul in an email that perhaps we approach some local off road shops and ask if we can do associated BBQ's, show's, and maybe some various charities. I'm sure some of the shops would love the advertisement, and we're all vein enough to show off our jeeps on a flex ramp.

Just some conversation pieces in-case I can't make it.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 8:35 pm

Tvernon wrote:

Also, The group in San Antonio and other larger cities do things with local off road shops. I suggested to Raul in an email that perhaps we approach some local off road shops and ask if we can do associated BBQ's, show's, and maybe some various charities. I'm sure some of the shops would love the advertisement, and we're all vein enough to show off our jeeps on a flex ramp.

Not a bad idea. Has anybody had any work done at 4 Wheel Speacialties off SPID? It's the only 4 X 4 shop i know of in corpus. I mean if nobodies had any work done at a shop, it seems a bit akward to ask them for favors.
Back to top Go down
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

Number of posts : 37
Rig : 2001 WJ
specs. : 4.5" Clayton Long Arms, KOR Roof-mounted light bar w/4 Hella 500FF lights, Kevins Offroad Extreme Lateral Protection Rock Sliderz
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:52 pm

gilly_as wrote:
Tvernon wrote:

Not a bad idea. Has anybody had any work done at 4 Wheel Speacialties off SPID? It's the only 4 X 4 shop i know of in corpus. I mean if nobodies had any work done at a shop, it seems a bit akward to ask them for favors.

Ill be there on saturday!
As for 4 wheel specialties, I took my jeep there once because I was sick of dealing with my ball joints and decided to get someone to install adjustable ones along with getting a few little things done and having a second pair of eyes check all my work. They got back to me the next day and said I can come pick up the jeep and they would order the Adj BJs for me and call me when they come in.They actually did me a nice favor and noticed my rear lower CA tabs weren't welded on and did it for me. Went and got the jeep, and was a bit surprised they didnt ask me to pay for the BJs....or fill anything out.. or even pay for the welding they did.
I think 2 or so weeks go by and I call. They had no idea what I was talking about. They seem like really nice guys, just BUSY. Iit just seemed a bit weird and I don't wanna completely write them off. I can see what I can do.

Brake Check apparently does all the alignments for 4 wheel specialties (or they may have said another shop) and while they may not be a 4x4 shop, they have a hell of a deal on lifetime alignments and really do a great job (at least the one on SPID near Weber). One of the few places that wouldn't refuse to align for whatever reason. They almost always recommend things but get you taken care of in the long run.
some other places I've heard of but never been to:
south tx 4x4
soggy bottom offroad (Port A i think. i dont know if they are still around.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-golddigger-making-he
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:14 pm

I'll see y'all there. And there are free Bjs at four wheel specialties ? Lol
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:21 pm

See y'all there. I'm always done for some free BJ's!!
Back to top Go down
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:51 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:18 am

gilly_as wrote:

And the thread has digressed lol. Anyway, I'll be there for sure now, however, I don't think that it would be too off-kilter to ask to do a show and shine or something at the 4x4 shop on SPID. I don't know how much attention we could really get, but if they are willing to bbq with (operative word) us one afternoon, maybe turn some wrenches for shits and giggles, then there isn't any reason why we as a jeep community shouldn't recommend their business to others. As far as I'm concerned, its just a way for us to reach out to the community in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:19 pm

gilly_as wrote:

WTH???? I'm driving down for this meeting!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet    jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jeep nation corpus chapter meet and greet
Page 1 of 1