MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long awaited first-timer!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sadielynnism

sadielynnism

Number of posts : 1
Rig : '02 Soft Top Wrangler X
specs. : 2 in. ProComp Body lift; 33 in. BFG mud tires; Bushwacker Fender Flares, and a long way to go. . .
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Long awaited first-timer! Empty
PostSubject: Long awaited first-timer!   Long awaited first-timer! Icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec 2013, 7:25 am

Hey y'all!

I'm located near 1604 & I-10 by UTSA main campus, and looking to get to know some fellow Jeepers around my area. I've been wanting a Jeep since before I could even drive, and it took a little bit of waiting, but I finally have her!  rock  I'm still kinda new at everything, like I've never taken the soft top off or put on the bikini top. And I'm so excited for warmer weather because I can't wait to take the top down, but I have the biggest fear I won't be able to get it back up. Its the little things I gotta get used to with practice!

Oh, and I also have a problem. After the mirrors being relocated, I have like a 99% blindspot on the passenger side mirror with the doors on. Are there any good extenders I can buy, or larger after-market mirrors I can buy and put on to fix this??

Sorry to bombard y'all with questions.

Best regards,

Sadie!

Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Long awaited first-timer!   Long awaited first-timer! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 1:49 am

welcome to the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Long awaited first-timer!   Long awaited first-timer! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2014, 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum and the addiction. Jeep Nation meets the first Saturday of every month. At the March meeting we had 116 Jeeps. Always plenty of Jeeps and Jeepers to talk with.

Not A Jeep Club meets the second Saturday of each month. Not as many Jeeps but always have a good turnout and lots of Jeep talk.

Lone Star Jeepers meet at various times during the month. This Sunday we are having an excursion up River Road. Meeting at Rolling Oaks Mall around 9:30. Rain or shine, come join us. We will take the back roads to River Road, up River Road to Koozies for lunch & beer. Come and join us.

Hope to see you Sunday.

All three clubs are on facebook.
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Long awaited first-timer!   Long awaited first-timer! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2014, 2:29 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long awaited first-timer!   Long awaited first-timer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long awaited first-timer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: Welcome Fellow Jeepers! :: Introductions-
Jump to: