MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 10:27 am

jkdrone wrote:

Yup, playing in the little ruts and hills - I came up over a path without looking at it first and got myself squarely stuck.

lol!

Yup... I've been guilty of that as well- play in the ruts and not look first, come over the top with just enough momentum to get far enough that all the wheels are off the ground lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 10:24 am

N2rock wrote:

You high centered??? I thought me and Hutch were the only ones that high-center at the creek.

Yup, playing in the little ruts and hills - I came up over a path without looking at it first and got myself squarely stuck. Of course, that wasn't as bad as a bit later, when I got stuck in a little bog back on one of the trails - I'm waiting for the guy with me to get his pictures uploaded, but here's a teaser:

Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) P6210121

Edit: hey Crux, why won't it let me post pictures in-line?

!c
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 10:10 am

jkdrone wrote:
Paul08Wrangler wrote:
I'll be there in the morning too...

Had a blast out there -- thanks for pulling me off that high-center =)

Now, to get all of this mud off of, well, everything!

!c

You high centered??? I thought me and Hutch were the only ones that high-center at the creek.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 11:28 am

Paul08Wrangler wrote:

Had a blast out there -- thanks for pulling me off that high-center =)

Now, to get all of this mud off of, well, everything!

!c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 9:06 pm

Hey, for those not going to the River tomorrow, one of my coworkers picked up an LJ Rubicon this week, and I'm going to go take him to break it in tomorrow morning, will probably be there before 11.

!c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)   Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Creek Tomorrow (6/20)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: News & Views :: Thread Graveyard-
Jump to: