MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 off road trailers for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

2 off road trailers for sale Empty
PostSubject: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 1:21 pm

Like I said, I've been looking for an off road trailer...here's the link to my gallery (see I used it) on 2 trailers in the Ausitn area...just thought I'ld share if any were interested or to get ideas

http://myjeepforum.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-TxRubiRig/Personal-album-of-TxRubiRig-cat_u52.htm
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 2:25 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
Like I said, I've been looking for an off road trailer...here's the link to my gallery (see I used it) on 2 trailers in the Ausitn area...just thought I'ld share if any were interested or to get ideas

http://myjeepforum.net/gallery/Personal-album-of-TxRubiRig/Personal-album-of-TxRubiRig-cat_u52.htm

that 2nd one seems pretty cool... Although I wonder how much that thing weighs.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 2:43 pm

N2rock wrote:
TxRubiRig wrote:

that 2nd one seems pretty cool... Although I wonder how much that thing weighs.

This cut/paste directly from his email to me:

"Hi Joe

the trailer is made of 16gage steel there is 5 sheet in the trailer each ways 98lbs each

the front of the trailer or the nose cone has a wall between them,that's where I put my camping gear and fold up chairs I can get inside and close the lid.

there is two deep cycle batteries inside there that run all the lights.

the tung on the trailer is 25" from the ground I have a 6" hitch up side down to pull it behind my truck and it's stock lift on 31" tires. the water tank holds 33 gal of water whin it's full thats about 260lb tung weight + what's in the nose cone .

the trailer is all one piece it's all been welded togather from the ground up it has two side door's

one is where the generator and lights go and one where the cooler go's the rear is where i load all the pot pan and anything else. the door has a table built in it that folds up inside the door. there is a table that folds up in the rear of the trailer.

the trailer is 6' hight 6' wide 10' long the box is 4' x 4'x 7' long
the trailer is 900lbs empty just the box with nothing in it."

he copy the trailer from this site: http://www.safaritrailers.com/index.cfm?action=catalog&catID=1 but made the main box higher (too high for me).

He also said: "...has a gen,33gal water tank,light in and out side,ac to dc convrter,7x7 tent, hotshower, table and chairs, and a single set on top kayak, the trailer has 32" tire and a 3500lb axle, $3800.00..."

again just an fyi for all
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 2:50 pm

just fyi...the guy w/ 1st trailer is asking $2300 "as-is"...I could see some mods done on it, as I like the smaller version..but i'm thinking too much for that.

just another fyi...I've priced a TJ rear clip and frame for $300, however they are located in Ohio...I just need to find them around here...unlimited rear clip would be cool
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:13 pm

I bet George could build you a new one to your specs just out of the parts he has laying around in his back yard.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:47 pm

lol...no doubt...I've done some scouting... :mischieviousbi ....ya know there's this CJ tub just sitting around and rusting out there...

j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 off road trailers for sale   2 off road trailers for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 off road trailers for sale
Page 1 of 1