MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captains log..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Captains log.......... Empty
PostSubject: Captains log..........   Captains log.......... Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2008, 2:20 am

Not much going on in my Jeep world except for the fact that as some of you already know, I managed to get myself kicked off of the JK-forum. when I spent time on there in the past, I noticed that the administrator seemed to be on a very tall high horse. He often would flame members for posting their thoughts and opinions. I understand he`s running a business there, and honestly I don`t have a problem with someone wanting to run it that way. But there`s no need to resort to some of the tactics that he did. I remember he even made an ass out of himself by being incredibly sarcastic to one of his vendors concerning a new bumper concept. The poor guy was just posting a CNC or CAD mock-up to show, and was torn to bits. He even tried to smooth it over like most poeple do with Eddie. Well, someone posted about the trouble they were having with Purejeep. They had "Purejeep is a joke" as their message header. Well guess who took offense to this. Didn`t bother to just PM the guy and ask if he didn't mind editing. No, he just attacked him but mentioned that he couldn`t help the guy with terrorist assaults like these. When someone else chimed in trying to help the other guy out, he also was attacked by Admin saying things like "get off your high horse" & :"don`t be so self rightous" for stating that he was a blue collar working man who couldn`t afford to spend hard earned money for a product that was supposed to be delivered and was paid for 5 months prior! Apparently Eddie called Quadratec and pulled some strings to get the guys backordered purejeep bumper sent to the front of the line! (what about the person already at the front of the line?) At that point I had had enough. I informed him that he didn`t need to act that way. I would call someone on their actions even if it was the administrator of the forum. He of course didn`t appreciate that, and I was basically told after several childish rants that if I didn`t like the way he ran HIS forum, to please leave! Matthew2000tx & MudHound also were banned because I asked them to PM the folks that made it out to Corpus. Talk about a POWER trip.

This too shall pass Cool

So here we are! Anyway, I never really vented on this and didn`t want to post it in the rants section (don`t know why). I was hoping for a much bigger turn out on here though. It`s gonna take time with all the web crawlers and such. I`m hoping to have a place here where we can all really give and take in a good way. I think it`s great being able to link up with other organizations and create a true online community. I realise there`s not a whole lot going on here, but I`ve got some BIG plans ahead, so stay tuned!

[img]Captains log.......... Jk-don11[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com

Captains log..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: MyBLOG :: Blog This...-
Jump to: