MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trail damage

Go down 
+2
jeff.lyon3
jonsjeep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:46 pm

Did anyone else get any love marks from Cline? Post up...

I personally, had a bent bolt on my steering stabilizer (axle end). it was the $1.69 mod i did to relocate it. When I moved it, it put in direct line with the Drag link which is thicker than stock and it bent it a little...
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 7:37 pm

Just cracked the factory step and a few scratches. Just breakin it in.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:41 pm

my diff covers have nibble marks along the bottom edges. those hungry little rocks :watchout: need to get the riddler covers one there. got them, just waiting to install them when i do the gears (4.88s)
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:39 pm

I tore my softtop on a tree branch and gouged a fender flare pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:13 pm

Geez, am I suppose to look underneath my jeep after wheeling???? Just kidding, Bobby did the damage this time, scratched up my right rear wheel...now it matches the left that I scratched at Boulder.

Did any of you guys see the interview on "The Last Lecture"? It is about Randy Pousch the college professor that died of cancer, he was in his 40's. He told the story of when they bought a brand new car (convertable) it was beautiful. The first day they had it he open a can of coke and poured it all over the seats...just to teach his kids that is it an object, a material thing and that family, friends and having fun together are more important. What a lesson...yep the scratches don't hurt anymore, I am having too much fun with family and friends, just wheeling the great state of Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:39 pm

Renee10 wrote:
Geez, am I suppose to look underneath my jeep after wheeling???? Just kidding, Bobby did the damage this time, scratched up my right rear wheel...now it matches the left that I scratched at Boulder.

Did any of you guys see the interview on "The Last Lecture"? It is about Randy Pousch the college professor that died of cancer, he was in his 40's. He told the story of when they bought a brand new car (convertable) it was beautiful. The first day they had it he open a can of coke and poured it all over the seats...just to teach his kids that is it an object, a material thing and that family, friends and having fun together are more important. What a lesson...yep the scratches don't hurt anymore, I am having too much fun with family and friends, just wheeling the great state of Texas.

Thats a graet attitute Renee. I used to worry too much about material things. Family, friends
and livin life are whats important. Still hate to pay for repairs though.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 8:15 am

Renee10 wrote:

Yeah, we saw that program too. Gives a whole different perspective to these pinstripes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 8:31 am

Renee10 wrote:
....What a lesson...yep the scratches don't hurt anymore......

I built my first Jeep in 1986. Some where in the early 90's I got side tracked and built a couple of street rods. The little daily knicks and dings never stopped hurting......so what did I do.......went back to 4x4s. The scratches don't hurt any more.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:23 am

great stuff everyone. can't wait to do it again
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 7:57 pm

jonsjeep wrote:
great stuff everyone. can't wait to do it again

X2

Just not on Aug 30th. College football starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trail damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: trail damage   trail damage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trail damage
Page 1 of 1