MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our New Jeep Nation Decals

Go down 
+4
Renee10
krissy11
N2rock
08jeepgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
Rig : Flame Red, 08 JK, 2 door , Soft top
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Our New Jeep Nation Decals Empty
PostSubject: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:07 pm

Our New Jeep Nation Decals DSCN2367

Our New Jeep Nation Decals DSCN2368

Our New Jeep Nation Decals DSCN2369

Our New Jeep Nation Decals DSCN2373
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:43 pm

Hah! I just finished putting ours on (but no camera Sad )

I put mine on the top of the rear side windows. Shannon's is in the same spot as yours
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
krissy11
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:58 pm

wow mom u were putting them on the day i left, A WEEK AGO, and ur now just putting the pics up lol....u know i love ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/landofnowherekid
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:14 pm

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:41 pm

Nice, gotta get a set of those. Guess I'll actually have to wash part of my jeep in order to put them on.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:22 pm

Just let me know, they are $8.99 each. I'll throw in a wet rag to wipe the dirt off!! LOL
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:48 am

I'll take 2 Renee. Dont need the rag, I'll steal a pool towel from my kids. They usually throw them in the garage anyway.

Dont know when I'll see you again. If you can hold them for me I would appreciate it. I can pay via pay pal if you want. Do we have color choices?
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 12:35 pm

Yes we have color choices, I'll see if I can scan the color chart and email to you. If you want when I can mail them to you, or give them to you the next time we meet.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 2:02 pm

Renee, be sure to bring the color chart with you next time we meet. I like the new stickers, and probable will replace those with the Sahara decals. Or place them on the sides of my hardtop windows.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 2:17 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Renee, be sure to bring the color chart with you next time we meet. I like the new stickers, and probable will replace those with the Sahara decals. Or place them on the sides of my hardtop windows.

Yeah- I put them on the side hardtop windows, dead center, at the top. They look awesome there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:19 pm

N2rock wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:

Yeah- I put them on the side hardtop windows, dead center, at the top. They look awesome there Very Happy

Pictures please...... lol!
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:43 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:
N2rock wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:

Camera broke at the install day Sad
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:55 pm

N2rock wrote:
08jeepgirl wrote:
N2rock wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:

Camera broke at the install day Sad

That excuse is as lame as the dog ate my homework excuse I used at school!!! 🤣
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 7:04 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:

That excuse is as lame as the dog ate my homework excuse I used at school!!! 🤣

OK, you got me... Real reason is because I have so many pinstripes on my jeep I'm afraid to show any pictures Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Mud Dog 08
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Mud Dog 08

Number of posts : 82
Rig : 08 JK Unlimited 4dr
specs. : 2.5 bb from skyjacker and skyjacker shocks JKS quick disconnects
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 9:46 pm

Don't be shy show your decals and be proud of your war wounds in the process
Back to top Go down
http://www.myjeepforum.net
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:52 pm

Mud Dog 08 wrote:

x2. some people pay for stripes. you get yours havin fun. every one has a story.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 9:44 pm

jdldx3 wrote:
I'll take 2 Renee. Dont need the rag, I'll steal a pool towel from my kids. They usually throw them in the garage anyway.

Dont know when I'll see you again. If you can hold them for me I would appreciate it. I can pay via pay pal if you want. Do we have color choices?

I put the color chart on the web-site, but I will bring it next time to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:02 pm

Renee10 wrote:
jdldx3 wrote:

I put the color chart on the web-site, but I will bring it next time to the meeting.

thanks, took a while but I found it. Looked at that page about 4 times then I saw it. :duh:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 10:45 am

Mud Dog 08 wrote:

Just got my custom reflective Jeep Nation stickers in the mail, identical to these oversized ones but a tad smaller, looks better with my setup, will get some pics when I get the Jeep out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 4:52 pm

hey guys we finally have an easy way to get the jeep nation stickers here in Houston. I am taking Angie at spring creek the file and she will be able to cut them in any color you want or need.

I will be taking her the file on Tuesday.

You will then be able to get stickers when you go out to the creek!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:19 pm

Thanks Jennie!!!
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 9:13 pm

Thanks for bringing the color chart Renee. I will take 2 of the gold number 550. Same size as the one you brought to Clines. I can get get it at the meeting. Let me know if I need to pay in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our New Jeep Nation Decals   Our New Jeep Nation Decals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Jeep Nation Decals
Page 1 of 1