MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeep Nation Membership

Go down 
+13
Mr.RonGilbert
CRUX
rohantmh
MudHound
xxXJohnny
jonsjeep
jkdrone
jeeperjennie
jkx0778
jflys yj
N2rock
Dutchboy101
Renee10
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Jeep Nation Membership Empty
PostSubject: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 7:46 pm

Just a friendly reminder, for those that have not turned in your applications, I need your applications to consider you true, honest to God, pure blood, dedicated, honest, till death do us part members!!! The application is on the web-site.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 8:23 pm

Not sure if you needed me to fill one out, but I just e-mailed you a copy of the application.

Also, when I opened the document, most of it was scrambled and found the application in the middle somewhere. Not sure if I am the only person that encountered that issue.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 8:29 pm

Thanks Sascha, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 8:32 pm

Ha! I didn't even know there was a membership form lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

Number of posts : 886
Rig : 93 YJ
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 8:54 pm

meneither
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jfly22
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 11:40 pm

get them filled out gentlemen & ladies. SA is far ahead in OFFICIAL memberships :nahnahna2:
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 5:15 am

Renee, sorry I have been out of the loop for a while... I had to take care of some stuff. But I am back. I will try to get that regestration out to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 11:42 am

I was thinking of joining, but then I realized I had to fill out a form and mail it in. Then I thought, you know who else has me fill out forms and mail them in? The IRS! And then, you know, I thought about how much I hate the IRS. Then my blood got to boiling, so I went outside and called the jeep a car until kitteh's rained from the sky. After the blood-bath settled, I forgot what I had been wondering about to begin with, then I saw the form on my screen, and I thought of the IRS and...

*grin*

Seriously though, do I need to fill out a form with all of my info's? I'm kinda persnickity about that - how about phone # / email / name type jazz? =)

!c
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 12:19 pm

I just emailed mine renee
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 12:21 pm

1) Who actually uses the word "persnickity" these days?
2) why didn't said person's spell checker catch his mis-spelling? (persnickety)
3) should a person that actually uses that word be in such a cool club as Jeep Nation?
4) If allowed, should there be some sort of probation period applied to that person to make sure he can actually live up to the coolness factor of belonging to Jeep Nation?
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 12:27 pm

Persnickety is fun to say. Like esceidi oton doton oo onna onna chu lol!
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:59 pm

Well, "up-tight" is fairly over-used and implies a different connotation =)

As they say "I don't need any club that don't want me" tongue

Besides, my momma always told me I was cool hehe

!c
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 3:40 pm

jkdrone wrote:

As they say "I don't need any club that don't want me" tongue

Besides, my momma always told me I was cool hehe

!c

Church- you're coolness is dropping fast. You didn't even get the quote right: "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx lol!
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

yeah what he said
and am i the only one who caught that he called his jeep a c** i cant even say it Sad
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 7:16 pm

Steve -- Shoot mang, I thought I stopped being cool the second I became a nerd? study

Or, wait, wait, is there a cool nerd and a dork nerd?

/me checks the line he's in. *$!@ this is the dork line. :watchout:

!c
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 7:50 pm

jkdrone wrote:
I was thinking of joining, but then I realized I had to fill out a form and mail it in. Then I thought, you know who else has me fill out forms and mail them in? The IRS! And then, you know, I thought about how much I hate the IRS. Then my blood got to boiling, so I went outside and called the jeep a car until kitteh's rained from the sky. After the blood-bath settled, I forgot what I had been wondering about to begin with, then I saw the form on my screen, and I thought of the IRS and...

*grin*

Seriously though, do I need to fill out a form with all of my info's? I'm kinda persnickity about that - how about phone # / email / name type jazz? =)

!c

Whatever you feel comfortable with I'm fine with that Very Happy . I only use email addresses to send out updates, and as for addresses if you order stickers, decals or t-shirts or something I usually mail those to you, the other data is just for us to get to know ya. Since we don't collect dues this is also a way to keep track of who wants to be a part of the group. cheers
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 7:52 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
Renee, sorry I have been out of the loop for a while... I had to take care of some stuff. But I am back. I will try to get that regestration out to you ASAP.
No problem Jennie, I know you guys have a lot going on right now. Hope all is going well!!!
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:53 pm

jkdrone wrote:
Steve -- Shoot mang, I thought I stopped being cool the second I became a nerd? study

Or, wait, wait, is there a cool nerd and a dork nerd?

/me checks the line he's in. *$!@ this is the dork line. :watchout:

!c

Mang, you can't even pass as a nerd- a nerd would have a web browser with a spell checker built in.. And a nerd would know the correct Groucho Marx quote

Oh shit... I'm in the nerd line!
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 6:27 pm

Since when did this happen?? Well I'll fill mine out soon
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 3:47 pm

Don't worry I didn't scratch you off the membership list since you had a good excuse!!!!
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 11:14 am

Renee10 wrote:
Don't worry I didn't scratch you off the membership list since you had a good excuse!!!!

yeah, we were waiting for you to submit the app just to we could reject it 🤣

see you this weekend at Jon' :jk: s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:37 pm

Damn I lost this Jeep Nation link a longgg time ago and thought it just dissapeared..lol
Back to top Go down
rohantmh
Poster child
Poster child
rohantmh

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2008 X BOB
specs. : 2dr 6 speed
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 1:06 pm

Ok, I know I'm a newbie, but this is the first I've heard about Jeep Nation. Ya'll don't have some weird initiation hazing or anything do you? cheerleader
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 1:18 pm

rohantmh wrote:
Ok, I know I'm a newbie, but this is the first I've heard about Jeep Nation. Ya'll don't have some weird initiation hazing or anything do you? cheerleader

Yes... You have to take on Crux in a one-on-one cage match. If you win, you can join.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 1:30 pm

N2rock wrote:
rohantmh wrote:

Yes... You have to take on Crux in a one-on-one cage match. If you win, you can join.
Fuck that, they are going mano y mano with DRUNK Shannon! :slapfight:

........And put your doobie out at the door!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation Membership   Jeep Nation Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeep Nation Membership
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next