MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet

Go down 
+29
jkdrone
JK-fredd0
JK_JOE
akonius
jeeperjennie
skoalman
mmcdonaldii
rohantmh
xxXJohnny
TxRubiRig
dabshr
littleredrubicon
Hutch
CRUX
Swamprat
jkx0778
MudHound
jonsjeep
TOYZ_2
terrahawk
redneckhouston
Contra
TxCrawler
Duke
Dutchboy101
N2rock
jeff.lyon3
jflys yj
Renee10
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:50 pm

Thanks to all of those helping us with sponsors, just wanted to let you know if you are able to get some please have then send their logo to us. We will be putting this on the t-shirts and the banner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:09 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Guys, I think we have another sponser for this shindig by way of California. Poly Performance may be on board, for sure will have some t-shirts. More info. to follow as I continue talking to them.

Renee, you may be getting a call from Dave to get more details, or he may just continue to talk to me if that is OK with you.

That's awesome Terrahawk!!! Thanks for helping, and absolutely you stay in contact with him and just let me know if I can do anything to help.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 5:09 pm

redneckhouston wrote:

why only one day?? wheel sunday too

Some of us have to go home, get groceries, do laundry, pick up pets, etc... in order to get back to work on Monday Sad
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 5:03 pm

Guys, I think we have another sponser for this shindig by way of California. Poly Performance may be on board, for sure will have some t-shirts. More info. to follow as I continue talking to them.

Renee, you may be getting a call from Dave to get more details, or he may just continue to talk to me if that is OK with you.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:37 pm

N2rock wrote:
Shannon pointed out to me this morning that the cost is $45 + $10 per passenger. Holy crap! I'm gonna have to pay $75 for one day of wheeling?! Wow- can't they cut us some sort of deal for children?

why only one day?? wheel sunday too
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:24 pm

Don't worry guys, I think we were not clear on the flyer kids under 13 are FREE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rohantmh
Poster child
Poster child
rohantmh

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2008 X BOB
specs. : 2dr 6 speed
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 11:52 am

N2rock wrote:
Shannon pointed out to me this morning that the cost is $45 + $10 per passenger. Holy crap! I'm gonna have to pay $75 for one day of wheeling?! Wow- can't they cut us some sort of deal for children?
I was thinking the same thing... 2 of my grandkids are going ages 7 & 5 are they $10 each also?
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 11:36 pm

good luck 'hound. keep ur head down & eyes open.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:04 pm

CRUX wrote:
johnnyJK wrote:
is that the white unicorn from h town
I thought this was...

[img]http://www.myjeepforum.net/2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Polare10[/img]

The H-town get is a 2WD 🤣
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 2:21 pm

MudHound wrote:
Well because of unforeseen events (DAMN ARMY!) I won't be able to make this event, sorry but I also can't say why I'm leaving for a little while but hey don't worry about me and I'll see y'all "just on the other side on the pond"
Watch yer 6.

And like Johnny said, we can probly get your jeep stuck or broke or flipped. Don't you worry about that 🤠
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 10:52 am

Darn, do you know how long you will be gone? Be safe and we will be waiting your return!!!
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 10:30 am

ok you can leave me the keys and ill do my best to get it stuck in some mud for you
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 9:47 am

Well because of unforeseen events (DAMN ARMY!) I won't be able to make this event, sorry but I also can't say why I'm leaving for a little while but hey don't worry about me and I'll see y'all "just on the other side on the pond"
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 8:40 pm

could be ive never seen it too elusive any way they both look silly in all white
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 6:37 pm

johnnyJK wrote:
I thought this was...

[img]http://www.myjeepforum.net/2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Polare10[/img]
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 7:45 pm

johnnyJK wrote:
guys i might not make this one the wife has planed a vacation to la la land that week but hopefuly i can talk her in to cuting it short and make it out there
we will be taking the jeep to LA so well see the condition upon my return
Sounds like it's gonna be all pimped out by the time you get back. I don't think 30's with 26's is gonna work on the trails...sorry bud :nahnahna2:

[img]http://www.myjeepforum.net/2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Sheckl10[/img]
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 2:37 pm

guys i might not make this one the wife has planed a vacation to la la land that week but hopefuly i can talk her in to cuting it short and make it out there
we will be taking the jeep to LA so well see the condition upon my return
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:14 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
just fyi...I'll be there too!!!!

Sweet, we are up to 47!!!
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 7:02 pm

just fyi...I'll be there too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:19 pm

Here are some places to stay if you want a room instead of the tent Cool . Several of us are booking at the second place on the list.

Below is a list of places to stay that are fairly close to Tree’s Ranch.

http://www.foxfirecabins.com/

http://www.friocanyonlodge.com/index.html

http://www.bbonline.com/tx/lostmaples/index.html

Leakey, Texas:
Frio Springs Lodges, downtown Leakey at 692 S. Evergreen St. We have two bed/two bath lodges, 1 bed/ 1 bath lodge, 4 bed/ 3 bath house, & a two bed/ two bath house with a loft. Our lodges include enviro-friendly CA/CH, wood burning fireplaces, wireless internet, patio, & some lodges have washer & dryers & spas. Located on the Frio Springs that has our own man made waterfall running into the river. 830-232-4174.

Bea's Bed, Breakfast and Beyond, wood & rock rental cottages on Spring Branch Creek, sleep up to 11, satellite TV, phone, shower. Kitchens complete with coffee service & all the fixins for a quick breakfast. There is even a blender for your smoothies. Relax in the shade or take a dip in the creek. Affordable rates. Call toll free 1-888-436-3583.

Deer Rock Lodges, 6 vacation lodges, each with 2 bedrooms/2 baths, & beds for 6. Fully furnished kitchens. No sheets or towels. Scenic setting overlooking the Frio River. Cook in or out on barbecue grill. Located 8 mi. N. of Leakey at the headwaters of the W. Frio River on Hwy 336. (830) 232-5031

River Bluff Cabins, 14 cabins are air conditioned & have fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy the tremendous view from the deck of your cabin nestled on a bluff overlooking the pristine Frio River. You can fish, float, or swim. Located less than two mi. S. of Leakey on RR1120. (830) 232-5775.

River Haven Cabins, Log Cabins on the Frio River. They have two bedrooms (with a full bath between & some have two baths), a living room with a fireplace, hide-a-bed & an all electric kitchen. Central air & heat. Everything is furnished (linens, towel, dishes, etc.) BBQ pits & picnic tables. Great view of the river from the porch. 3 mi. S. of Leakey. (830) 232-5400.

Frio Bluff Cabins, overlook the Frio River. Cabins have Central air & heat. Two bedrooms with 1 queen & 1 twin bed in each bedroom, Futon with full size bed in living room and 1-1/2 baths. Fully furnished kitchens. Sheets, towels, pillows & blankets are not provided. Office located 7 mi. S. of Leakey on corner of Hwy 83 & FM 1120. (830) 232-4073

Vanderpool, Texas:
St. Clare's Cabin, St. Clare's Cabin features a fireplace, screened in porch, hardwood floors, an old fashion bath tub, and outdoor fire ring and BBQ pit and central heat and air. The cabin sleeps 6, has satellite TV, a telephone and a washer & dryer. St. Clare's is located on scenic Ranch Road 337 in Vanderpool. Phone 361-549-4719.

Campwood/Barksdale, Texas:
Mountain View Lodge Vacation Home, 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 13, central heat and air, southwestern decor, 2-story (2,500 sq ft) lodge is along crystal-clear, spring-fed Pulliam creek, which is ideal for swimming, tubing and snorkeling. A 5-ft deep swimming hole is at the lodge. Each level has a fireplace and a full bath. Located 6 miles N. of Camp Wood and 28 miles W. of Leakey, near Barksdale. Phone 512-923-1276.

Mill Wheel on the Nueces features 4 guest houses with private access to the Nueces River. Includes picnic tables, rock stairway to the water’s edge, large oak trees shading a quiet grassy area. Wonderful place for swimming, tubing, fishing, family reunions, lots of summer fun! Visit the website for pictures, rates, and details or call Sue at 830-597-4411. www.millwheelonthenueces.com .
Back to top Go down
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 10:12 pm

LOL... i like that ... i'll print it out and give it to him anyways and tell him its doctors orders that i go wheelin.. he'll get a kick out of it..
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:34 pm

TOYZ_2 wrote:
Hey swamprat, this might help. Just highlight letter and print and give to your boss.

Dear Boss of Swamprat,
please allow Swamprat to attend Big Jeep Thingy in March. As you can see by his avatar, climbing telephone poles just to better test the wind direction is clearly a case of burnout . He needs some time away to clear his mind and thoughts. We feel that a few days of climbing rocks and trail riding will refocus him in his daily job duties. You may notice an increase of work being done in his abscense, but that is due to the severe burnout he is experiencing.
Sincerely,
JEEP NATION.......

You guys are too funny!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Back to top Go down
dabshr
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
dabshr

Number of posts : 59
Rig : 1984 CJ-8
specs. : BIG
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 5:19 pm

I need one of them there notes tooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet   2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Texas Size Jeep Meet
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next