MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets

Go down 
+7
The Raven
terrahawk
TxRubiRig
xxXJohnny
jflys yj
N2rock
redneckhouston
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Empty
PostSubject: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 8:57 pm

ok guys here's what you asked for

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets IMG_0525

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets IMG_0516

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets IMG_0518

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets IMG_0509
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:03 pm

Love it! Damn shame I already have the overpriced Mopar ones.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

Number of posts : 886
Rig : 93 YJ
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:05 pm

damn thosse look good
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jfly22
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:18 pm

how much for those mounts? those are nice
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:38 pm

Put me down for a set!!!
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:41 pm

Only thing I wonder is if they stick out to far...but I still want and like.

? With the lights that you can order, will any regular covers fit? If so, do you have any RockRash stickers that are small enough to fit on the cover? I'm thinking I would like to find either clear or black light covers and have the stickers in red. Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:42 pm

40 bucks sound good
80 bucks with 2 lites
150 bucks installed and wired
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:43 pm

SOLD!
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:46 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
Only thing I wonder is if they stick out to far...but I still want and like.

? With the lights that you can order, will any regular covers fit? If so, do you have any RockRash stickers that are small enough to fit on the cover? I'm thinking I would like to find either clear or black light covers and have the stickers in red. Whatcha think?

I think most 6in light covers will fit but I will look into it for you.
As for the stickers I already have 1" x 5 1/2" made up in red and I can get them smaller if need be.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:50 pm

6" light, 5.5" length sticker....I think that should work yes
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 11:11 pm

Looks good G!
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 7:19 am

first off i must say i really like it. quick question though, looking at the way you braced it would it be possible to give it enough clearance to install some small fogs as rock lights?

what would ya'll recomend to go between the paint and the bracket. i figure a thin piece of rubber but anybody got a line on where to pick up something like that, or another idea?
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 9:51 am

i need a set of the brackets. can you pm me redneck on how to get you payment and stuff. I think N2Rock wants this bikini top i have and its the same price so maybe we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 11:18 am

Rescue1 wrote:
what would ya'll recomend to go between the paint and the bracket. i figure a thin piece of rubber but anybody got a line on where to pick up something like that, or another idea?

Personally, I would just use some black RTV, but you could just as easily cut out a gasket from some rubber stock from any hardware store.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 11:33 am

jonsjeep wrote:
i need a set of the brackets. can you pm me redneck on how to get you payment and stuff. I think N2Rock wants this bikini top i have and its the same price so maybe we can figure something out.

Hey- good point! We'll figure things out.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 11:48 am

Rescue1 wrote:
first off i must say i really like it. quick question though, looking at the way you braced it would it be possible to give it enough clearance to install some small fogs as rock lights?

1st most rock lights I've seen are tucked away under the wheel wells. However, if you wanted an external light to shine down from the bracket to the front wheels I think it could be done...based upon the extra length in the light's bolt thats in the pics on the 1st post. 1st things 1st, you will have to locate a small spot light (prob LED to be the best) and then you could get a small piece of aluminum (maybe something like a small 'L' bracket). Attach the metal to the bolt and then attach the light to the metal...does that make sense... scratch i can picture it in my head but probs putting it on paper...lol

Or possibly if you found a small/bright enough light, you could attach to light bracket itself using 1 of the 3 holes on the outer side.

but anyways...see thats why i don't post much..lol
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:03 pm

jonsjeep wrote:

no problem, pm steve for his address, and ship him the top

pm me your address and ill ship you the brackets, me and steve will settle up later

jon, do you need lights too?
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:07 pm

Rescue1 wrote:

most auto parts stores sell rubber gasket material, but a couple of dabs of rtv would do the same thing. as far as rock lights go, it might work, but proper rock lights belong under the jeep. the idea of rock lights is to hide the lens from view, so that the light dosent blind your spotter
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 1:07 pm

the RTV sounds like a great solution. i'll use that

as far as the rock lights go, i've seen most people with them under like ya'll mentioned but now i know why. guess my newbieness was showing. either way i will be picking up a set with lights as soon as payday rolls around.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 2:04 pm

Maybe these would work for you. George probably has better recommendations though.

http://www.trailduty.com/index.php?cPath=36_375

See the trail underneath you, not the vehicle in front of you. Rock lights illuminate under the vehicle, where you need it most for night time wheeling. They do not "blind" spotters and make it easy to tackle the toughest obstacles at night.
Virtually In-Destructible - Made from Anodized Aluminum and rugged polystyrene, STREET SOURCE LED's will outlast the competition's LED's in durability by leaps & bounds. Can withstand an ambient air temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit and up to 100 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. Will also withstand almost any shocks and vibrations from common applications.
Each light is equipped with an 8 foot harness with an in-line fuse holder, fuse, and mounting screws. Measuring only 4 inches long by 1 inch wide.
Water Proof - These LED's are 100% WATER PROOF
Low Power Draw - Drawing only 350 milliamp of current, you can leave the lights on when on the trail at night and not worry about draining the battery.
50,000 HOUR LIFE SPAN - These LED's could outlast the life of your vehicle!
180 Degree Light Dispersion - Use Any 12V Power Supply
White works best for off-road use, 2 or 3 LED's will usually cover everything under the vehicle.
Sold individually, as a pack of four for $110, or as a pack of six for $160.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 2:28 pm

thanks, i like those. i'll have to look into it. very affordable!!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

G- What is the finish on the brackets? I like the design, they look great.
When I am ready to put some lights on, I will get with you on brackets.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 1:33 am

i could use some do you take paypal or check or cc?
redneckhouston wrote:
jonsjeep wrote:

pm me your address and ill ship you the brackets, me and steve will settle up later

Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 1:51 am

Dutchboy101 wrote:
G- What is the finish on the brackets? I like the design, they look great.
When I am ready to put some lights on, I will get with you on brackets.

its a bedliner product, very durable
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 2:00 am

jonsjeep wrote:
i could use some do you take paypal or check or cc?
redneckhouston wrote:
jonsjeep wrote:

yea we take paypal, pm me your email and i'll send you a invoice that you can pay
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets   RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RockRash4x4 Windshield Light Brackets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next