MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what a beautiful day today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

what a beautiful day today Empty
PostSubject: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 1:06 pm

went out at lunch and was very tempted not to return. low 80's, cool in the shade, warm, but not sticky (please get your mind out of the gutter) in the sun. what a shame to be stuck inside. may have to take the long way home.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 1:54 pm

what really sucks is I had planned to take off the hardtop when I got home from work last night (I knew the awesome forecast). And SOB- it started pouring just before I got off work, and rained all the way home. So I couldn't take the top off last night, and now I'm stuck with it.

Although... I may want to leave it on. I'm envisioning gigantic mosquitoes out at the creek this weekend affraid
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 2:03 pm

i got about three drops on my way home last night. really thought i was going to get wet.

we didn't have a problem last weekend at the creek but i have been getting eaten alive the last two nights at the house. some of them are so big they take two hits to destroy them. the first just seems to piss them off.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 2:23 pm

Rescue1 wrote:
i got about three drops on my way home last night. really thought i was going to get wet.

we didn't have a problem last weekend at the creek but i have been getting eaten alive the last two nights at the house. some of them are so big they take two hits to destroy them. the first just seems to piss them off.

Yeah... I was fixing something on my jeep last night and had the same experience. That's when I began thinking that topless at the creek might be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 3:01 pm

bring some bug spray. there were a lot of low lying branches when we ran through. i got wacked in the face many a times. and i'm much shorter than ya'll.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 3:33 pm

Rescue1 wrote:
bring some bug spray. there were a lot of low lying branches when we ran through. i got wacked in the face many a times. and i'm much shorter than ya'll.

Yeah, I'm bringing some heavy duty clippers with us, and plan on taking out any branches in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a beautiful day today   what a beautiful day today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a beautiful day today
Page 1 of 1