MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's Rubicon is this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Who's Rubicon is this... Empty
PostSubject: Who's Rubicon is this...   Who's Rubicon is this... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 2:03 pm

I was at the River Oaks stealership today. In the service bay there was a black 2dr JK Rubi on a lift. I asked about it and the workers said that the Jeep had been on the lift for the last 3 days! I was able to leave a note and contact # for the owner.

This is a black hardtop 2dr JK Rubi. The front bumper might have been Fab4's. It also had a different rear bumper w/tire carrier and was loaded with 5gal cans on each side along with a rack on top of the spare. There was a lightbar above the windshield. The hardtop had a RTT (roof top tent) on. It also had aftermarket wheels.

Hmm, come to think about it...mabye its been sitting there for me to pick it up and trade it for my Jeep...lol
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Who's Rubicon is this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Rubicon is this...   Who's Rubicon is this... Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 6:22 pm

Some River Oaks / West U poser.
Back to top Go down

Who's Rubicon is this...
Page 1 of 1