MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+11
jonsjeep
jkx0778
CRUX
Renee10
jeeperjennie
N2rock
Longarm
JK-fredd0
mmcdonaldii
Mr.RonGilbert
Maverick1701
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 2:59 am

Howdy everyone!
For those of you who dont know me, I am a political refugee from the dictatorship known as "the JK site that shall not be named under penalty of death..."

They can take my JK FORUM but they can never take my.....

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Nn2qo2
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:26 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
mmcdonaldii
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
mmcdonaldii

Number of posts : 153
Rig : 08 Wrangler X
Registration date : 2009-01-22

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:53 am

WELCOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:56 am

cheers :soldier:
Back to top Go down
Longarm
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Longarm

Number of posts : 79
Rig : 2007 Red Rock Rubicon
specs. : Tereflex 2.5 Coil Lift, Spidertrax Spacers, 35X12.50X17 Tires, K&N Drop In, Hella 500's, Rugged Ridge Grab Handles all around, Rugged Ridge Light Guards all around
Registration date : 2008-12-12

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:03 am

You guys have got to post some links to this crap they are pulling over at the OTHER forum. I have not been banned but I have yet to become very vocal. I came over here on my own recognizance (sp?).......
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:11 am

can't they are deleting everything as they ban us. hitler is rewriting the history books.

i go banned for relaying a quote from a vendor who USED to be on projoke-jk and was a vendor their when i ordered my product. see the vendor has fallen way behind on production and communications. we had a thread where everyone could come and post what they have been told. i simply relayed a message that was sent to me. they next time i log in - i can't post at all.

so f-him and the horse he rode in on. if i ever see him i might just spit on him...

Longarm wrote:
You guys have got to post some links to this crap they are pulling over at the OTHER forum. I have not been banned but I have yet to become very vocal. I came over here on my own recognizance (sp?).......
Back to top Go down
Longarm
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Longarm

Number of posts : 79
Rig : 2007 Red Rock Rubicon
specs. : Tereflex 2.5 Coil Lift, Spidertrax Spacers, 35X12.50X17 Tires, K&N Drop In, Hella 500's, Rugged Ridge Grab Handles all around, Rugged Ridge Light Guards all around
Registration date : 2008-12-12

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:16 am

What started this little feud anyways? Seems they are gunning for the Texas forum. Someone piss in their wheaties??
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 11:08 am

Longarm wrote:
What started this little feud anyways? Seems they are gunning for the Texas forum. Someone piss in their wheaties??

Crux pissed in their wheaties last year when he got banned, and in retaliation he created this forum. As the year went on, more and more TX members began posting in both WOL's forum, and Crux's forum.

Fast forward to last month... The "Texas Size Jeep Meet" event thread on JK-Forum had been going on for months (I believe the thread was up to 16 pages or something like that). Obviously there had never been any problem with it, right... Wrong. JK-forum rules state that any event that is posted on another "hostile" Jeep forum will be deleted. Well, someone realized that the Texas Size Jeep Meet was posted over here. So not only was that thread deleted, but I was removed as Area Leader because I "did not strictly enforce the rules".

Robar took over as the default TX area leader, and has been very heavy handed about censoring and deleting threads. Of course Texans don't take to that lightly, and all hell has broken loose.

BTW- this identical situation occurred last year with the Florida group. They were having events removed because of the rules. They didn't take kindly to some guy in Cali telling them that they can't discuss events in Florida. All hell broke loose and the majority of FL members got banned.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 11:34 am

the feud started when Eddie decided he was god..........

welcome to the site Maverick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 1:43 pm

lol! ..what's up Mav?

...does the drama ever end? Cool
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:24 pm

I got banned when I posted the flyer for the Texas Size Jeep Meet!! Actually I got banned before that too, because I knew Adam ,WOL pulled my pm rights and some other areas, I had not done ANYTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:53 pm

Welcome to the home of the free!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 12:31 am

welcome to our little corner of the net.
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 8:53 pm

SASQUATCH wrote:
lol! ..what's up Mav?

Thanks yall! I am glad to be here...I see lots of familiar names which is awesome!

And NO SAS...when ben and mav are around the drama never ends...what fun would that be?
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 9:08 pm

Hey Mav - have they showed you how to use the powdered donuts for fingerprint dust yet.... makes a great breakfast and cracks a case at the same time. :teacher:
Back to top Go down

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 9:34 pm

Maverick1701 wrote:
SASQUATCH wrote:
lol! ..what's up Mav?

Thanks yall! I am glad to be here...I see lots of familiar names which is awesome!

And NO SAS...when ben and mav are around the drama never ends...what fun would that be?

lol! of course, what would a site be without the photochopping antics of you two? cheers
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 1:00 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

Number of posts : 601
Rig : yellow, six speed, vinyl, no carpet or rear seat
specs. : rubi takeoffs 2.5" RC spring lift
Registration date : 2009-02-09

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:48 pm

SASQUATCH wrote:
Maverick1701 wrote:
SASQUATCH wrote:
lol! ..what's up Mav?

lol! of course, what would a site be without the photochopping antics of you two? cheers

speaking of that, did u tell them how u went out with the permaban? Me and Mav don't go out like punks!
Back to top Go down

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:37 pm

Ben wrote:
SASQUATCH wrote:
Maverick1701 wrote:
SASQUATCH wrote:
lol! ..what's up Mav?

speaking of that, did u tell them how u went out with the permaban? Me and Mav don't go out like punks!

huh? scratch ...lol..silly boy everyone over here hasn't been banned jocolor ..didn't you get the memo? ...we're putting cover sheets on the TPS reports...come on dude get with the program.
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:48 pm

Ben wrote:
SASQUATCH wrote:
Maverick1701 wrote:
SASQUATCH wrote:
lol! ..what's up Mav?

Permaban!!!! Whatever could I have done to get a permaban?!?!?! lol! lol!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! 2v12rmv
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:54 pm

where do ya'll get that shit.... I thought serious cat was funny...... It looks like "Innocent Dog" just did something real bad.... no doubt about it.

damn that's funny!
Back to top Go down
lnufnu
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
lnufnu

Number of posts : 99
Rig : 07 Jk
specs. : too much....
Registration date : 2009-01-25

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 8:46 pm

Heh...my post saying "yeah there has been sort of a mass exodus over here".....

immediately deleted....

how f-n retarded.
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 8:54 pm

lnufnu wrote:

immediately deleted....

how f-n retarded.

even bens introduction thread is gone now too Sad

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! F1z2a9
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 9:01 pm

lnufnu wrote:

immediately deleted....

how f-n retarded.

The new term is "f-n Robarded!!!"
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 9:27 pm

Or RAILRO-BARDED
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Sponsored content

FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!   FREEDOM!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next