MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new guy from San Antonio

Go down 
+2
jkx0778
jonsjeep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

new guy from San Antonio Empty
PostSubject: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 1:19 pm

Hi folks,
new to the boards. my name is Jonathan Jones. Look forward to making new friends and doin some wheelin. I have an 07 JK 4dr with 5.5 RK mid arm on 35's. no usre how to post pics yet.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 1:58 pm

welcome jon.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 2:12 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 6:27 pm

okay, i just took a look at the pics you posted. i didnt remember you (i'm bad with names & faces), but i definitely remember your rig. that is one sexy machine you got there :fightingvehicl . when $$ permits, i really, REALLY want to get a set of 35" mud grapplers.

how many miles? how do they handle... road, rain, wear, how many times rotated, etc? maybe you could do a review on them (in the "rolling rubber" section). especially if you got some good miles on them. i and others would greatly appreciate that. i hate parting with $$ especially without any REAL info on the products.

thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 6:42 pm

thanks man. do you have any pics posted?
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:07 pm

just posted some in the "faces & places"
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 10:57 pm

Welcome Jonathan, I think I put info on the jk-forum about us here in SA. We have the Long's trip planned and want to make plans for a summer and fall trip. Hope you come out and join us sometime, we just met at Big'z for burgers Sunday, sorry you missed that is was fun. We are also planning another "install party" to get some work done on a couple jeeps before we go to Long's . We will post here or you can go to www.jeep-nation.com for more info. Look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:06 pm

Whats up Jonathan, welcome to the forum! I`ve been thinking of upgrading my RK3.5 to the 5.5. I`d sure like to see yours & pick your brain on how it rides/wheels compared to mine. Look forward to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 1:08 pm

thanks to all. and i would love to help on any build days you have planned. when is the next social?
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Jon. Please don't be shy and post on all and any threads we got started
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:24 pm

Not sure when the next install party is. I suppose whenever we have enough folks needing stuff installed. So post up anyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 08 Apr 2008, 1:59 pm

sorry to jump in so late but welcome!

And I hope to see you at Chat night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 08 Apr 2008, 2:27 pm

thank you Jeeperjennie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guy from San Antonio   new guy from San Antonio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guy from San Antonio
Page 1 of 1