MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stock oem rear end links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

stock oem rear end links Empty
PostSubject: Re: stock oem rear end links   stock oem rear end links Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 10:23 am

bumpity bump bump. still have the longer end links for rear and the oem rears that can be used up front to help prevent sway bar flippage for those that don't always disconnect.....you know who you are..
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

stock oem rear end links Empty
PostSubject: stock oem rear end links   stock oem rear end links Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 12:02 am

I have a stock set of rear sway bar links that are quite longer than the stock fronts and can be used upfront for those who have e-locker or have not replaced with quick disconnects. they will help prevent that front swaybar from flipping. I also have extended rear end links (i yhink they were skyjacker). make an offer :mischieviousbi
Back to top Go down

stock oem rear end links
Page 1 of 1