MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheels - big decision

Go down 
+8
Duke
jeeperjennie
redneckhouston
Hutch
akonius
The Raven
N2rock
terrahawk
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:33 am

Jody- you have definitely been hit by Karma. This is obviously Karma telling you to NOT do these wheels and that you should GIVE them to me
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 7:25 pm

N2rock wrote:
Jody- you have definitely been hit by Karma. This is obviously Karma telling you to NOT do these wheels and that you should GIVE them to me

No.... you need to sell them to me at a discounted rate (thats the rulez)

I am used to my stuff being on back order.....

Good news (?) I got a call from Kevin at Shrock who said that my bumper goodies are going to powder coat today!!!! They should be ready next Tuesday!!! That would kick azz if my bumper was ready.... it is still three weeks out. :banghead:
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 7:59 pm

well Jody if it will make you feel any better. I had not recieved any notice from ORE about my quarter armor shipping yet. So I called them today. Well, their supplier for the mounting screws sent the wrong type of screws. So they had to order new screws. So my quarter armor still has not shipped.

But on the positive side- ORE still has not charged my credit card. He said they don't put thru the charge until it is actually ready to ship.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 8:53 pm

Hey man, I know a hardware store you can get those screws at, don't wait for that crap, tell him to ship the danmn things already.

I think Eddie is secretly screwing you and you don't even know it.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:11 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Hey man, I know a hardware store you can get those screws at, don't wait for that crap, tell him to ship the danmn things already.

naw... not that big of a rush. Priority is the Ox. And I'm sure that is going to take the majority of a day to install
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 11:08 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:

Good news (?) I got a call from Kevin at Shrock who said that my bumper goodies are going to powder coat today!!!! They should be ready next Tuesday!!! That would kick azz if my bumper was ready.... it is still three weeks out. :banghead:

Shocked Shocked Shocked "going to the powder coater" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I can't believe they are still getting people with that one :duh:

sorry ron, but my stubby was on order for over 4 months before i cancelled. was supposed to be 6 weeks total. was at the powder coater for the last 2 of those months then i finally got so pissed that they kept telling me the same thing, i cancelled. if they'd just told me they had no idea then i would have been fine. but i kept getting the run around and finally had it. They have a bad ass bumper, just crap for customer service (at least 14 months or so ago when i ordered). Hope their service has gotten better since then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheels - big decision   Wheels - big decision - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheels - big decision
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: JEEP TECH :: Rolling Rubber-
Jump to: