MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Autograph Book

Go down 
+68
Texascwgrl
orngcrushrgrl
FastBob
DarkSider
McGyver
KENNEDY13TX
Drillerjoe
gilly_as
surf_frog34
Idared
TXROCK
disaster1126
gold03
Chris
Hook-Em
lonestar rubi
Bizarro
paramedac
wilsonjim15
Navy_WK
jk_techcrash
Deacon
bullitt3207
DangerMouse
Uup4it
outcast
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
GULF COAST PIRATE
JK4AER
SASQUATCH
KOGEHA
BRANDT
Educated Redneck
N2rock
goldenboy
Mr.RonGilbert
RudyFD
JK-fredd0
maxxwellmomma
Longarm
mo-mud
Mud Dog 08
Dutchboy101
TxRubiRig
jeff.lyon3
mtguy
jeepguyjames
jonsjeep
JK_JOE
08jeepgirl
jflys yj
krissy11
TexasRedRock
Hutch
Cdavis
jeeperjennie
customjeeps
charliechuck
PJ
JKon33
jkx0778
Hi-Lift
matthew2000tx
CRUX
Renee10
HuskerRubi
TMBJK
MudHound
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

The Autograph Book - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Autograph Book   The Autograph Book - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 7:03 pm

Hello Jennifer, welcome to My Jeep Forum and Jeep Nation. You can also find a lot of us on Facebook. Jeep Nation Facebook
Back to top Go down
99RubiRed

99RubiRed

Number of posts : 5
Rig : 99 Rubicon 4X4 soft top/half door
specs. : V6, 2 in lift, killer sterio system
Registration date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Autograph Book   The Autograph Book - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 2:18 am

Hi lonestar... Thank you for the welcome. I will deffinately be lookin for jeep nation on FB. I just haven't been on there yet today... which is out of the norm for me cause I am usually on there 24/7 almost (well... sometimes it feels like I have been... and... well... yea I must admit it... there was a time for a while, over a year ago, that I was on FB for 24/7. I got hooked on one of the games on there and... well... it was crazy, hectic, nerve racking, frustrating and fun. But something happened and I haven't been back to that game in over a year now... (yes I did have game withdrawls... LMAO)

But anyways...

I have been breezing and browsing the forums here and I do have a mechanical and now with what has happened, a very frustrating mechanical question I want to post and throw out there to any and every Jeep person out there for what ever info/help/feedback and hopefully a real and actual fix/solution than what I got from the parts department at the dealer. And they are supposed to be knowlageable with the parts they handle. THEIR IDIOTS!!! They don't know their a$$... Oh I think I will leave it at that... hehehehe...

I just don't know where I should post it to where the most eyeballs will fall upon it at. And from what a couple of people have told me (a couple of mechanics who have seen/delt with and a couple of other do-it-yourselfers who too also have had simiar happenings/dealings with. Regardless of what the year of the Jeep is too... The repair might be different due to having a slightly different tweek or 2, but the experience of the problem IS all in the same.

It's my clutch master cylinder and slave unit. Which section should I post in?

Thank You.

And I will be searchin FB for Jeep Nation here shortly... gotta go feed the horses now.
Back to top Go down
christycheney jk

christycheney jk

Number of posts : 3
Rig : jk 2011
specs. : stock
Registration date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Autograph Book   The Autograph Book - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 2:11 am

My name is Christy I live in Kerrville and just bought my first jeep...2011 JK!!!
Back to top Go down
Jpag06

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Autograph Book   The Autograph Book - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:10 pm

Hi I'm Josh and live just outside waco originally from San Antonio so I get down there once in a while anyways I've got a 99 TJ hp44/9" locked 5.38s and just about ready for a shakedown run and then it'll stay together till the front 60 gets built
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 The Autograph Book - Page 9 Image16}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Autograph Book   The Autograph Book - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Autograph Book
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9