MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey waco guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

Looks like me and shannon will be up that way in September- going to Lake Whitney. Is there anyplace near Waco for wheeling?

We're going up for a biker get together. But we don't have bikes anymore, so we're going to it just to see our old biker friends. On Saturday they always go for an all day group ride. Obviously we won't be going on the ride with them, so I was hoping we might be able to do some wheeling instead.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jdub
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
jdub

Number of posts : 137
Rig : 1995 YJ
specs. : Rear 9in Front dana 44 38 super swampers 5:13 front and rear, custom cage,beadlocks,winch,7inch stretch in the rear and 5 in the front,etc.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:29 pm

ummm not really unless you know someone that has a place. there is a couple of test run places but i have heard that it is illegal,.
Back to top Go down
bob_prtda
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
bob_prtda

Number of posts : 78
Rig : 81 CJ5
specs. : Stock, but working my way up
Registration date : 2009-04-25

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:22 pm

Some of my friends go fourwheeling (ATV) around Lake Marlin, but dont know if its cool for jeeps to run thru
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 10:50 am

Yeah, I didn't see any places to wheel in that area. I was just hoping you locals might have known someplace. Guess we'll just sit at the cabin and drink all day
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 5:29 pm

Well there is TPL which has trails but it only gets real fun when it rains, There are trails out on marlin lake just havent been there yet but plan on going one day.

As far as illegal the sheriff dept here kinda looks the other way, I guess they would rather ticket or arrest real criminals

But let me know when you come into town and we can meet up, I have a few friends into the bike thing to...were you in a MC when you use to bike?
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 3:03 pm

justinajeep wrote:

But let me know when you come into town and we can meet up, I have a few friends into the bike thing to...were you in a MC when you use to bike?

Well sorta. We rode Suzuki Intruders (picture of our bikes below), and there is an Intruder forum (intruderalert.com) that we were members of. Every year there is a big get together in Texas- The official name of the event was "Dead Snakes & Tumbleweeds Rally" LOL Long story on how it got that name. Me and Shannon were heavily involved in both the forum (I was a moderator of the Technical forum), and the rally. We put together the very first rally which was only 15 bikes, and it took off after that. We have had members from all over the world come to the rally. I even proposed to Shannon at the rally one year, and we had our wedding at the rally the next year.

Since we have gotten into Jeeping, we have not been involved with Intruders anymore. But needless to say, we developed a lot of friends during our involvement. So it will be nice to go back and see everyone even if we are showing up in a JK instead of on bikes

hey waco guys His-hers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey waco guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey waco guys   hey waco guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey waco guys
Page 1 of 1