MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio

Go down 
+5
Mr.RonGilbert
N2rock
Deacon
..::Ryan::..
Spillz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spillz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Empty
PostSubject: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 4:57 pm

Hi everyone, My name is Marty and I currently live in San Antonio, Tx. I'm a proud owner of a 2008 Rubicon silver in color. One of the Jeepforum members N2Rock introduced me to this forum, which i look forward to being a part of. Well here is my situation: I just purchased a 2.5 Rough Country lift, which I would love to install on my Rubicon, but I have No experience in installing suspension lifts. I've read several forums/posts all have said its a pretty simple install, but knowing my luck i will get jammed up somewhere in the process. Anyways, I would hopefully like to solicit someones help near the san antonio area that i can call for guidance in case i run into snag during the installation. My Rubi is my daily driver, so i really need to make sure i do this correctly. Initially, I was going to pay a 4x4 place to do it, but darn it they're so expensive. Anyways, if anyone can lend their time I would greatly appreciate it.. Marty
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 5:06 pm

I don't know if there's room, but check out this thread: SA Install Party. This Saturday. Personally, I've never installed a lift, either Smile
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 5:13 pm

Welcome Spillz

The RC lift is so easy - as you know from reading the threads on jeepforum. Hit up those SA guys/gals- that install party sounds like the perfect time to not only learn the install, but to meet those SA folks.

And while you're at it, be sure to talk to Renee about joining the SA chapter of Jeep Nation.

Hey Crux- I'll give you this one since he's in your back yard lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 5:36 pm

Welcome, good to have you!
Back to top Go down
Spillz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: SA install   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 7:08 pm

Man this sucks I will be out of town and miss this golden opportunity to get together with these guys. I new to the jeep community, so I'm sure these guys can shed a lot of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:02 pm

check the "event & trip planner" section. we've got some events coming up. we seem to meet new members at each one.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:46 pm

Welcome, look forward to meeting you soon.

We are planning a day trip to PINS on the 29th of August, join us if you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:36 am

Welcome to the forum. To bad you'll miss the install party, but hopefully you can make the PINS trip.
I think most of us are just going there for the day. Would be great for you to get to know us all and we can help with the install maybe even that Friday or Sunday afterwards.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:23 am

i can try help you. my cell is 210.380.1583- jonathan is the name
Spillz wrote:
Man this sucks I will be out of town and miss this golden opportunity to get together with these guys. I new to the jeep community, so I'm sure these guys can shed a lot of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio   Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with 2.5 rc lift in San Antonio
Page 1 of 1