MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jdub
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
jdub

Number of posts : 137
Rig : 1995 YJ
specs. : Rear 9in Front dana 44 38 super swampers 5:13 front and rear, custom cage,beadlocks,winch,7inch stretch in the rear and 5 in the front,etc.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY Empty
PostSubject: NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY   NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:21 am

Hey waco guys seeing how this weekend is labor day,Sunday I was gonna start to fix my front dana 44 axle with the new locker and gears and carrier and such. If anybody wants to help there will be some damn good food that will need to be eating at mi casa if you can help me out.
And if your rig needs looked at we can squeeze that in as well. I have cuttin torches , welder , and all sorts of tools to fix your rig.

thanks JW
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY   NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 2:32 am

the wife wants me to go with her ether sunday or monday to go buy some crap from ikea, so if we go on sunday ill come over and give you a hand when we get back....plus I might need to borrow one of your wrenchs to tighten up some bolts on my rig.....what time are you going to start working?
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
Sunburst JK
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Sunburst JK

Number of posts : 84
Rig : 09 JK
specs. : 6 Speed, 3:73, 2 1/2" BB, 32"mt, 2"wheel spacer, Cat-back exhaust
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY   NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:36 pm

Hmm looks like I missed the boat on this one NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY   NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CARRIER INSTALL DAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: THE CAMPFIRE :: Trail Carnage-
Jump to: