MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel with a Mullet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rebel with a Mullet Empty
PostSubject: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 11:32 pm

...think I just got my Halloween custume for this year Rebel with a Mullet Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 12:09 am

heck yes! So what are we doing for Holloween? We gonna have a party?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 7:54 am

jeeperjennie wrote:
heck yes! So what are we doing for Holloween? We gonna have a party?

Definitely need to take H&H to a haunted house again. That was a blast.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:28 am

my wife and i got married the week after halloween and her then 16 year old step sisters who live in france came for it. since they don't observe halloween there we took them to a haunted house. it scared the bajesus out of them. one of the funniest things i had seen in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:38 am

goldenboy wrote:
my wife and i got married the week after halloween and her then 16 year old step sisters who live in france came for it. since they don't observe halloween there we took them to a haunted house. it scared the bajesus out of them. one of the funniest things i had seen in years.

That's awesome, the haunted houses down here around Kemah suck, where is a good one in or around Houston?
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

SASQUATCH wrote:
goldenboy wrote:

That's awesome, the haunted houses down here around Kemah suck, where is a good one in or around Houston?

haven't gone in a LONG TIME...but there was a good one in the downtown area (many of years ago, not sure if still around)...but I've heard lots off good about the one in the woods off of 290 around the beltway
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 2:42 pm

N2, Shannon, H & H and G and I all went to the Haunted woods last year it was a blast, we had so much fun. It scared the kids real good. Heck I think it scared all of us.

It's a must that we do it again, but we need a bigger group this time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 2:49 pm

Not sure where that's at but sounds fun. My stepdaughters are 13 & 15 and the youngest is fearless, so it'd be funny and Holly...well I just don't know how easily she scares yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel with a Mullet   Rebel with a Mullet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel with a Mullet
Page 1 of 1