MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

great forum? ir greatest forum?

Go down 
+3
N2rock
Bizarro
Ben
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

Number of posts : 601
Rig : yellow, six speed, vinyl, no carpet or rear seat
specs. : rubi takeoffs 2.5" RC spring lift
Registration date : 2009-02-09

great forum? ir greatest forum? Empty
PostSubject: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:53 am

This has got to be the greatest forum. Its amazing that everyone gets along fairly well and gets each others humor. I am also on a vrod forum and every thread there turns into a who's penis is bigger rage fest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:25 am

YES! I mean yes he can actually use punctuation. I am so proud of you.

Oh yea this forum is ok.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:52 am

this forum is the greatest because it automatically takes Ben and Mav ginormous photos and re-sizes them to a small size!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

N2rock wrote:
this forum is the greatest because it automatically takes Ben and Mav ginormous photos and re-sizes them to a small size!

This forum is the greatest because it automatically takes little people like N2rock and re-sizes them to a normal size man.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:29 pm

great forum? ir greatest forum? 207119
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:19 pm

Bizarro wrote:
N2rock wrote:

This forum is the greatest because it automatically takes little people like N2rock and re-sizes them to a normal size man.

zzzing!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:32 pm

It takez my penis aNd makes it smaller. Not happy abpoout pic resizing. We haven't postef a big ass pic in months now I want to just to be spiteful but cant
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:33 pm

U
Bizarro wrote:
YES! I mean yes he can actually use punctuation. I am so proud of you.

Oh yea this forum is ok.

U calling me out on punctuation? Prolly cuz most of mny posts are from my phone.
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:17 pm

Ben wrote:
Prolly cuz most of mny posts are from my phone.

Ahhh that would explain it. I am one of those guys that use a phone for calling people. I get a text and it stumps me. I debate if I should just call the person back or drive to their house. Both of those would be faster than teaching an old dog new tricks and how to work the texting.
I saw a post of yours a while back that was about 4 sentences with no punctuation. It made me laugh. I couldn't have you post "this place is great and we all get along" without doing something. great forum? ir greatest forum? 232511
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:18 pm

Bizarro wrote:

Ahhh that would explain it. I am one of those guys that use a phone for calling people. I get a text and it stumps me. I debate if I should just call the person back or drive to their house. Both of those would be faster than teaching an old dog new tricks and how to work the texting.

This forum is the greatest because it gives people with the IQ of a dead squirrel the ability to post, and with the correct web browser corrects their typing errors, allowing that insanely low IQ person to actually sound somewhat intelligent, even though he openly admits that he is just plain fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

This is the greatest forum.

BTW, mines bigger!!!
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:41 pm

N2rock wrote:

This forum is the greatest because it gives people with the IQ of a dead squirrel the ability to post, and with the correct web browser corrects their typing errors, allowing that insanely low IQ person to actually sound somewhat intelligent, even though he openly admits that he is just plain fucking stupid.

I was going to laugh at your run-on sentence, but then you mentioned you have the IQ of a dead squirrel. I didn't know. I take back half the nasty things I said about you now. I didn't mean to pick on you for being mentally challenged. You should wear a helmet so you don't hurt yourself. I think my kids have a bike helmet that might fit you. The helmet was for a 4 year old so it may be big on you. I will also put some reflectors on it so you can be safe. great forum? ir greatest forum? 221809
Good job with that "correct web browser" that is specially made for people of your IQ level to help type on forums like this. To make this up to you, for Christmas I will try and find you some new elf shoes. Here are some vegetables that can be your friends since you have the same brain activity. great forum? ir greatest forum? 25778 great forum? ir greatest forum? 627724
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:59 am

Bizarro wrote:

I was going to laugh at your run-on sentence,

Grammar nazi fail.

great forum? ir greatest forum? X-ray-art-19great forum? ir greatest forum? Middle_finger_flame
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:34 pm

N2rock wrote:
Bizarro wrote:

I was going to laugh at your run-on sentence,

Grammar nazi fail.

great forum? ir greatest forum? 2hec1s7
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

Funny. I love picking on someone until they lose so bad they can only reply with the finger. But I had to rescale your pics to make them more elf size to scale with N2"rock.

great forum? ir greatest forum? X-ray-10great forum? ir greatest forum? Middle10
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 2:40 pm

The fuck? U are going to argue over grammar on the intarwebz? I like your style. We may yet get a good flame war going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great forum? ir greatest forum?   great forum? ir greatest forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great forum? ir greatest forum?
Page 1 of 1