MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

project jeep

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

project jeep Empty
PostSubject: project jeep   project jeep Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

im picking up the sheet metal tomorrow to get back to work on the body fab work of my project jeep...

I know that the last thing will be the cage.. my question is.. does anyone know someone or somewhere that builds good cages for a good price? and i need a fuel cell... i was gonna use my stock chevy tank but its too bulky... plus while it was sitting in the shop i accidentally shot an arrow through it project jeep Icon_mad

also.. if there are any of yall thats handy with wiring and know something about throttle body injection for an 88 chevy I would really appreciate help when i get to that stage... i could figure it out but it would take a while... maybe we could do a beer drinkin project party.. project jeep 623216 project jeep 68560
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

project jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: project jeep   project jeep Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:23 pm

Swamprat wrote:
does anyone know someone or somewhere that builds good cages for a good price? and i need a fuel cell... i was gonna use my stock chevy tank but its too bulky... plus while it was sitting in the shop i accidentally shot an arrow through it project jeep Icon_mad

LOL project jeep 251705
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

project jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: project jeep   project jeep Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:30 pm

I have a scanner that will talk to OBDI stuff, and the Lone Star Light will lubricate the Chevrolet memory banks project jeep Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

project jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: project jeep   project jeep Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

haul that bitch down here .............1.5/.120 dom cage......$700
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

project jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: project jeep   project jeep Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:40 pm

I might be getting a tube bender and building a cage for mine here soon. I'll shoot you some pics when I'm done with it. I'll be building it like this guys:
http://www.texasjeepowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3623&page=29 (you have to scroll down a little). And, I like it even more cause look at page 28, it looks the same as ours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

project jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: project jeep   project jeep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

project jeep
Page 1 of 1