MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeep Nation review

Go down 
+8
Mr.RonGilbert
jonsjeep
martij3
TxRubiRig
xxXJohnny
N2rock
terrahawk
Dutchboy101
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 10:33 am

Here is a review of Jeep Nation we got from some Yahoo on the JKF site.

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=122210

Here is his comment:

09bbjk
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1609666", true);

JK Newbie

Jeep Nation review Raceday-alli-whitet

Jeep Nation review Icon1

Maybe a conversation was interupted or something but the fellas from Jeep nation didn't seem real receptive when asked about their rig, nice rigs to bad the experience turned me off from them. Jeep Nation review Icon_naw To each their own though.

So.... You fawkers better start being nice to the new guy's out there and start answering their questions.
I have an accent, so I automatically don't piss people off!!! Jeep Nation review Lol
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:12 am

You do realize most people hate the French Sascha. Jeep Nation review Icon_biggrin

Seeing how the dude hasn't even posted over here, his opinion is worth exactly squat. Must be sucking off eddies balls trying to become a mod or one of the forum masturbat....err I mean managers.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:00 pm

Yeah- what Jody said!

BTW- where did this supposed conversation occur?

I can't clik the link to read the entire thread- remember I'm blacklisted over there.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:06 pm

Or maybe he did talk to you sasch but just didn't understand a damn thing yous said ha yeah good accent
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:47 pm

well this is him on 12/27/09

09bbjk wrote:
Ha ha sorry about that I just read that you have actually been a member a lot longer than I have. Well either way when I spoke with one of the members from that club they were friendly and had some good info to share, again hope it helps.

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?p=1486987#post1486987
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:48 pm

perhaps he got sucked in with that new Waco club
Back to top Go down
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 2:01 pm

From what he wrote it sounded like he walked up to a jeep nation member at the rock crawl event in S.A. and started asking questions about his/her rig. Didn't sound like he was on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 3:17 pm

terrahawk wrote:
You do realize most people hate the French Sascha. Jeep Nation review Icon_biggrin

Seeing how the dude hasn't even posted over here, his opinion is worth exactly squat. Must be sucking off eddies balls trying to become a mod or one of the forum masturbat....err I mean managers.

It is that damn sexy French accent of mine Jeep Nation review Lol
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 3:37 pm

a dutch who grew up in britian that sounds french. who knew?? Jeep Nation review Confused
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:05 pm

The Houston bunch are much easier to get along with....Jeep Nation review Sdmf

just sayin....
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:27 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
well this is him on 12/27/09

09bbjk wrote:
Ha ha sorry about that I just read that you have actually been a member a lot longer than I have. Well either way when I spoke with one of the members from that club they were friendly and had some good info to share, again hope it helps.

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?p=1486987#post1486987

Oh sure... Post another link for N2 to click on and be reminded that he can't read shit over on that forum finger4
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:35 pm

jonsjeep wrote:
a dutch who grew up in britian that sounds french. who knew?? Jeep Nation review Confused

Know you know why I really need to see a shrink!!! I never had a chance in life to begin with... Jeep Nation review 389959
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:53 pm

You think you have it bad, I have a friend who is a protestant Mexican with an Irish first and last name who looks like a well tanned Jay Leno.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:27 pm

He was probably asking about Johnny's sticker...you all know the one Jeep Nation review 997821
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 3:07 am

As a noob to your group, I would have to say the complete opposite. Everyone has been nothing but warm and receptive. Kudos. Of course, I understand that "go F off" really means, "hey, thanks for commenting on my rig. I like your's too!"

Jeep Nation review Icon_jokercolor
LOL. J/K And at 4WheelParts people event recognized me, which really surprized me.... Usually without the better half, I'm just some creepy guy in a TJ.
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:45 pm

What do you expect from a guy who is using PINK font coloring..................as for not being very attentive/receptive to his needs, Jeep Nation members were probably busy assisting/chatting/working the crowd (if it was at the SA 4WP crawl), to stop and give "warm fuzzies" to everyone there. We do try though, no doubt.

So here's his "warm fuzzy" Jeep Nation review 560490

Just noticed he's in Killeen, must be talking about some of the former Waco members, yeah, yeah thats it! Still gets a big one of these Jeep Nation review 188951

Last edited by uup4it on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:53 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
jonsjeep wrote:

Know you know why I really need to see a shrink!!! I never had a chance in life to begin with... Jeep Nation review 389959

I know some excellent docs who can help you with a "check-up from the neck up" Jeep Nation review 301241
Back to top Go down
nickory

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 2:19 am

Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 5:41 pm

Spammity spam spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeep Nation review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeep Nation review   Jeep Nation review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeep Nation review
Page 1 of 1