MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.. but.. but... WHY!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FeroxJB
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
FeroxJB

Number of posts : 28
Rig : 2009 Jeep JK
specs. : RC Lift; Currie Control Arms; JKS Adj front Trackbar; Pro Comp 6001 Wheels - 35x13.5 MT MTZ Tires - Added aftermarket power windows/locks
Registration date : 2009-12-31

.. but.. but... WHY!? Empty
PostSubject: .. but.. but... WHY!?   .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:52 am

Stupid LIMB!!!

.. but.. but... WHY!? 24815_10
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: .. but.. but... WHY!?   .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 1:08 am

.. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
FeroxJB
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
FeroxJB

Number of posts : 28
Rig : 2009 Jeep JK
specs. : RC Lift; Currie Control Arms; JKS Adj front Trackbar; Pro Comp 6001 Wheels - 35x13.5 MT MTZ Tires - Added aftermarket power windows/locks
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: .. but.. but... WHY!?   .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 1:18 am

I haven't tried putting my top back on yet.. I'm afraid the window isn't going to seal. I wonder if it's worth my time to claim it or just hammer it back in place.
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: .. but.. but... WHY!?   .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:41 am

FeroxJB wrote:
I haven't tried putting my top back on yet.. I'm afraid the window isn't going to seal. I wonder if it's worth my time to claim it or just hammer it back in place.

Good point didn't even think about the fitting of the rear window, not good. I would see how well you or someone could hammer it out for now at least until you get a rear tire carrier for that 35. It appears you have the 35 on the OEM tire carrier and that eventually will warp your tailgate, no sense in buying a new tailgate only to have it warp under the weight of that spare. Just sayin............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .. but.. but... WHY!?   .. but.. but... WHY!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.. but.. but... WHY!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: THE CAMPFIRE :: Trail Carnage-
Jump to: