MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wounded warrior drive thru

Go down 
+11
lonestar rubi
Chris
Ingramsatx
Renee10
toddandshari'sjk
Uup4it
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
jeff.lyon3
Deacon
Mr.RonGilbert
potlickinpirate
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wounded warrior drive thru   wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 2:29 pm

Randy, thanks for inviting me to this event. Had a great breakfast and met some great people.
Back to top Go down
primmreaper1
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
primmreaper1

Number of posts : 12
Rig : 2011 2dr sport
specs. : 33's, PSC body armor, rugged ridge front bumper with a stinger
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: wounded warrior drive thru   wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:51 pm

Hey pirate, and everyone else i was able to see something amazing tonight! I was able to see the warriors helped off the plane that carries them from over seas this evening! Made possible by my wife and a Col. I was on the flight line! I was on that plane coming up on four years now.
It was uneasy for me, and yet comforting to know the airforce took such good care of me. In the end i parked my heep with my purple heart facing them and waving! My goal is to let them know they are not alone.
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: wounded warrior drive thru   wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 9:58 pm

It was good to meet you this morning, Josh. Thanks again for your service to our country. No matter how many times I say thanks to you guys and gals, I'll never say it enough.
Back to top Go down
primmreaper1
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
primmreaper1

Number of posts : 12
Rig : 2011 2dr sport
specs. : 33's, PSC body armor, rugged ridge front bumper with a stinger
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: wounded warrior drive thru   wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:05 pm

hook-em, a honest american doesn't have to say it! we know it just by a handshake or a hello, i have met people that have spit on me and broke my jeep windows(among other things) We know its heartfelt just by the way you speak! On to other things, saturday was awesome, i was behind robert and went on a obstacle i dont think i should have! but made it out alright. i gave the whole park a college try and realize the things i need to put in the heep (black betty) to make it through all those obstacles...... oh and thanks for the starbucks
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: wounded warrior drive thru   wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:47 pm

primmreaper1 wrote:
i gave the whole park a college try and realize the things i need to put in the heep (black betty) to make it through all those obstacles......

Like 35s???? lol! WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wounded warrior drive thru   wounded warrior drive thru - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wounded warrior drive thru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2