MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powdercoating in CC TX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CCGRUNT0331
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
CCGRUNT0331

Number of posts : 111
Rig : 2008 JKU Rubicon
specs. : 3" OME HD susp., 35" Cooper discoveries, warn M8000 winch, ARB air compressor, etc
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Powdercoating in CC TX Empty
PostSubject: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:15 pm

hey guys n gals, after I got home from K2 (what a bad ass time!) I saw my rock sliders waiting for me... their stainless steel and I want them powder coated along with my rod racks. Just thought Id ask if any locals new of a decent powder coating shop to take them?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/attachments/f149/142492d1282251404-tj-crawler-part-out-dsc05708.jpg

thanks in advance!

Colin
Back to top Go down
Constantine
Poster child
Poster child
Constantine

Number of posts : 255
Rig : 2010 JK
specs. : RanCho 4"/SmiTTy XRC BuMpers/SmiTTY CoMp 10 WInCh/PoSion SpYder/
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:40 pm

I had a guy that has a powdercoating business just outside corpus going toward Petronila. He did all the parts for my XJ and did a great job and was very reasonable. He powdercoats large door frames and stuff for large companies so sometimes you have to be able to wait for a run and room for your color.
I will try to find his name.
Back to top Go down
roadkill
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
roadkill

Number of posts : 97
Rig : 06 LJ Rubi
specs. : small lift, overline fenders and 35s
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:16 am

there's a place off Ayers but they were expensive, wanted something like $150 per flare to redo my flares. supposed to be another shop somewhere off WOW
Back to top Go down
Constantine
Poster child
Poster child
Constantine

Number of posts : 255
Rig : 2010 JK
specs. : RanCho 4"/SmiTTy XRC BuMpers/SmiTTY CoMp 10 WInCh/PoSion SpYder/
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 11:03 am

I think the one I went was out past the Cotton Gin off south of town going to Petronila I cant find the guys card, I will keep looking.
Back to top Go down
CCGRUNT0331
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
CCGRUNT0331

Number of posts : 111
Rig : 2008 JKU Rubicon
specs. : 3" OME HD susp., 35" Cooper discoveries, warn M8000 winch, ARB air compressor, etc
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 1:25 am

thanks for the effort guys
Back to top Go down
rlogan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
rlogan

Number of posts : 138
Rig : '10 JK Unlimited
specs. : Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 11:23 pm

If you ever get up to SA, there is a great guy out west of town that is very reasonable and does great work but I'll have to find his number again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powdercoating in CC TX   Powdercoating in CC TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powdercoating in CC TX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: Welcome Fellow Jeepers! :: Suggestions-
Jump to: