MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE HOTCAKES

Go down 
+2
Renee10
Ingramsatx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 2:02 pm

FREE HOTCAKES

Visit any IHOP on Tuesday March 1st, for free hotcakes from 7AM to 10PM. IHOP is hosting the event for Shriner's Hospitals. Donations will be accepted on behalf of the Shriners. Shriners operate both orthepedic and burn unit hospitals for children. Operations, procedures and aid for children are all free at these hospitals. Never has a bill been presented. Hopefully you will enjoy a free breakfast and donate. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:32 pm

Ray,

We should pick a particular IHOP so we can gather together. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:59 pm

Ok, we need to work on one thread... (i posted to the other one, now I look like a post whore.) I said that I was down to meet up if we can get a group together after 1730. Pancakes for dinner!

It would be nice to meet some of you all...
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:19 pm

Fooood???? I'm in.
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

Batjeep09 wrote:
Ok, we need to work on one thread... (i posted to the other one, now I look like a post whore.) I said that I was down to meet up if we can get a group together after 1730. Pancakes for dinner!

We're all still trying to figure out the Event section, where new events get posted under the calendar instead of as a new post.... Don't feel bad, we all do it :-)
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:52 pm

matinau wrote:
Batjeep09 wrote:

We're all still trying to figure out the Event section, where new events get posted under the calendar instead of as a new post.... Don't feel bad, we all do it :-)

nice!

Do we have a location on this? Can't go wrong with free food. ninja2
Back to top Go down
TOYZ_2
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
TOYZ_2

Number of posts : 190
Rig : 98 TJ 4 Banger
specs. : 3 1/4 RC lift, bestop supertop, round tires , dual sun visiors
Registration date : 2008-08-10

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:23 am

Just to let you know that my younger son who is a Jeep Nation member was born with a birth defect that is on his leg. Those that have met him know this. When he was younger, we did have to take him to the Shriners burn unit in Galveston . You see many things their that would shock and suprise you. The Shriners did this all free of charge, and while my sons condition was never fully healed, we appreciated all that they did do for us. They are a great cause to be associated with and the people their are the best...
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 9:58 pm

Guess this was a fail. Nobody committed.
Back to top Go down
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 1:04 am

Don't know how the other IHOP's did, but the one at the Forum was great. We had a terrific turn out. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FREE HOTCAKES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE HOTCAKES   FREE HOTCAKES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE HOTCAKES
Page 1 of 1