MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Empty
PostSubject: IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st   IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

I copied this from another thread Ray started, hopefully we can get a group together and have pancakes! Need to pick a location

FREE HOTCAKES

Visit any IHOP on Tuesday March 1st, for free hotcakes from 7AM to 10PM. IHOP is hosting the event for Shriner's Hospitals. Donations will be accepted on behalf of the Shriners. Shriners operate both orthepedic and burn unit hospitals for children. Operations, procedures and aid for children are all free at these hospitals. Never has a bill been presented. Hopefully you will enjoy a free breakfast and donate. See you there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st   IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:56 pm

if we get a group together I am down for a meet after 530 (1730) Pancakes for dinner!
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st   IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:13 pm

mmm.. pancakes for dinner.... I'm having eggs for dinner tonight. Pancakes tomorrow would just set the mood for the whole week!

When/Where?

Back to top Go down
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st   IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

I'm partial to the IHOP at the Forum. It's new and nice.
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st   IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

I can do forum. What time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st   IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IHOP Free Pancakes Tuesday Match 1st
Page 1 of 1