MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with measurements please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Help with measurements please Empty
PostSubject: Help with measurements please   Help with measurements please Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:02 pm

Hello all,
Can anyone with a tire carrier for 35" provide me the measurements of the bars that make up the triangle to thier tire carrier? Like the smittybilt or RC Xrc? I am looking to try my hand at building one and could use the help. If possible, could I have the angle of the corners? I would think its three 60 degree but to verify would be great. Also, how long is the bottom horizontal bar? In return, I will gladly make plans, and try and do a write up for anyone else who may want to save cash and build thier own including where I bought parts from and costs, so you can compare.
Thanks in advance for the help. (no I do not plan on trying to make a knock off to take away from vendors, nor do I plan on making any for anyone. My welding is poor quality, and you wouldn't want me to do it for you. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Help with measurements please   Help with measurements please Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 2:41 pm

PM sent. 945-9711
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with measurements please   Help with measurements please Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 2:51 pm

Sorry, I didn't get them pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with measurements please   Help with measurements please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with measurements please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: JEEP TECH :: External Gear-
Jump to: