MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Empty
PostSubject: Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP   Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 12:05 am

Tripler Army Medical Center put together a kids event for Easter on the medical complex ground. Had a good time and met some new Jeepers while the kids played at the Easter events and did an Easter egg hunt! Very Happy

Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP AlloftheJeeps
Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP JeepdisplaywithGenRight
Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Displayofjeeps
Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP GenRightdisplay
Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP EasterBunny
Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Settinguptheevent

There were more booths and events but these pictures were from the initial setting up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP   Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

Looks good! did genrite sponsor you?
DJ
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP   Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 2:10 pm

Swamprat wrote:
Looks good! did genrite sponsor you?
DJ

Thank you and sent you a PM. I volunteered with Tony (owner of GenRight) to help support GenRight here on Oahu and get the word out at different events to show local Jeepers other options other than Smittybuilt (like I did prior to purchasing the GenRight products for my rig overhaul).... which smittybuilt is mostly what EVERYONE here is running and the stuff ends up rusting. The biggest reason why everyone runs smittybuilt is because that is what the local 4 Wheel Parts store keeps in stock and everything else that is a company product not owned by TransAmerican (which owns winchdepot.com, 4wd.com, 4wheelparts.com, smittybuilt, G2 gears, etc) has to be shipped in to the island. There also is no advertisement in the store to show other company products like GenRight, teraflex, rock krawler, etc....if you dont go to their website, you wouldn't know that 4 Wheel Parts sells this stuff.

I also help promote Rock Krawler, sPOD 4x4, Teraflex, and Poly Performance to local Jeepers who ask me about stuff on my rig. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP   Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oahu Easter Kids Event with Jeep Line-UP
Page 1 of 1