MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reintroduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paramedac
Poster child
Poster child
paramedac

Number of posts : 221
Rig : 1995 yj soft top half doors
specs. : 1.75 shackle lift 31x10.5x15 mud rovers,aftermarket bumpers but still the 2.5L
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 1:26 pm

Hello
My name is David A Crowley 1s I daily drive my "95 YJ Wrangler named " Lil Burro" . My screen name is "paramedac" I didn't miss spell paramedic my initials are "DAC" so I changed the last three letters to DAC . My family is Suzan,Sbfirekid, and Paramedacsquen
we all have jeeps and enjoy the club and the trips and get togethers the club has I have been on the side lines for awhile due to my health things are doing better now and I am on a kidney transplant list and hands. Now Robin and I are looking forward to being active in the club as much as possible and seeing friends, we did go to GTD and had a blast so there we go just a short reintrodution.
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 5:26 pm

Well, Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
FastBob
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
FastBob

Number of posts : 56
Rig : 2005 Khaki 2 door Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : not enough :)
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reintroduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reintroduction    Reintroduction  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reintroduction
Page 1 of 1