MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch   Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 2:02 pm

Just wired up my Delta 150 fog lights to my factory switch after only a couple years! LOL Had been running them off of the sPOD until now. Thought I would share what I did to make it work:

Use a relay, wire the positive on the lights to the 87, the negatives to the 86 (along with the negative lead to the factory fog lights), the positive of the factory fog light wiring to the 85, and the 30 to the battery or to the sPOD's positive terminal on the battery side of the sPOD (which is what I did).

If anyone wants to see a wiring diagram:

http://www.4wheelparts.com/aux_incl/pdf.ashx?pdf=152950.pdf&line=DTI
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Shadow46

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2018-06-11

Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch   Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2018, 9:03 am

Looks complicated though.
Back to top Go down

Aftermarket fogs wired into JK canbus/stock switch
Page 1 of 1