MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4son8ur

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-03-11

im moving to Tx. & need info on the area. Empty
PostSubject: im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.    im moving to Tx. & need info on the area. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:12 am

ok short and long of it. born in austin grew up in the airforce joined the navy retired after 21 yrs of service. stayed in washington trying the collage thing now with the way things are going ie to many democrats up here.. it is time to return home. i picked San Antonio cause of Lackland being near by. so thats about it for that... if anybody knows of a good apt complex in the lackland area any info would be great... looking for a safe neighborhood for my soft top wrangler with decint rent 500-700 for single room apt.

thanks guys
hope to meet yall at the end of april or begining of may
Back to top Go down
Beached Bum
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Beached Bum

Number of posts : 481
Rig : 1986 CJ7
specs. : Not Much
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.    im moving to Tx. & need info on the area. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 9:16 am

If your looking for a safe area, San Antonio wouldn't be my first choice.
Back to top Go down
https://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/shanerominger/
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.    im moving to Tx. & need info on the area. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 12:47 am

Welcome home and to the forum. Thanks for your service to our country.

There are certain parts of San Antonio where that is true, but there are some very nice areas that are plenty safe. Look north central or north west and you'll be in good shape. Helotes is a nice area with many safe (and gated if desired) neighborhoods.

Back to top Go down
4son8ur

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.    im moving to Tx. & need info on the area. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 2:46 am

thanks for the info....and for the welcome....i have been looking at all the builds and im getting jealous...lol im loving the trailers. i have so many questions i cant wait to meet you guys in person....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.    im moving to Tx. & need info on the area. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im moving to Tx. & need info on the area.
Page 1 of 1