MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
97 jeepman

Number of posts : 3
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Rigid Lights,Warn winch, custom splice cable., custom cage,front and rear bumpers,sliders,solid covers,hi-lift on hood, and some other stuff.
Registration date : 2013-06-22

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 6:47 am

Hello everyone, Mike here. Just moved to San Antonio Tx from Ft Leavenworth. Got a green 97 Tj hopped up a little. also as a couple days ago, i am now a car salesman at NorthSide Ford.  I look forward to wheeling with some of you and if you need some help with the ole auto well you can call me also. I will post up a profile and some pics on sunday.

mike m.
Back to top Go down
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 11:26 am

Hello Mike -

Welcome to San Antonio.  Jeep Nation is a local club composed of people who just like Jeeps and wheeling.  We are having our annual trip to Port A this weekend.  Have a caravan leaving Friday at 1:00PM and another Saturday morning at 6:45AM.  Our club has no dues or rigid rules.  Just a lot of fun.  Check out Jeep Nation on facebook.  Join us if you can.

Ray
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: Welcome Fellow Jeepers! :: Introductions-
Jump to: