MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014

Go down 

Do you think this is a good idea and would you attend? (Choose up to 2 options)
Yes, awesome idea
Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_lcap50%Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, would never work
Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_lcap0%Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I would participate/attend
Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_lcap50%Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I wouldn't be able to participate/attend
Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_lcap0%Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
J.McDonald Knives
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
J.McDonald Knives

Number of posts : 72
Rig : 1980 CJ7
specs. : 258ci, auto trans (for now), YJ tub, mostly stock
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014   Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2013, 8:09 pm

After going to the Vettes And Jets On The Lex charity car show for the Wounded Warriors Project today I had an idea. Why not do a charity car show for the WWP but with Jeeps since there is so much more of them out there than Corvettes and many many Jeep owners are veterans as well. So I'm wanting to take a poll as to how many think its a great idea and would participate in the show. It would be held down here in Corpus Christi on either the Padre Island National Seashore or on the beach just south of Bob Hall Pier (would rather go on PINS since its less trashy and is a much better looking beach) and would be next year around this time of year. Entry fee for participants would be $100 per Jeep, donation jar at the entrance for everyone else if they wish to donate, contest with prizes for the Jeep participants, and probably a few other things. Of course there will be a flag ceremony with 21 gun salute to honor the veterans and wounded warriors as well as other events and ceremonies. Any and all comments and ideas and suggestions would be much appreciated. The Vettes and Jets Foundation raised over $50k for WWP at their last show with around 325 participants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmcdonaldknives.com

Jeeps On The Beach Charity Car Show 2014
Page 1 of 1