MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New toys shipping out Monday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew2000tx
Poster child
Poster child
matthew2000tx

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-27

New toys shipping out Monday! Empty
PostSubject: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 10:33 am

I just placed my order it should be here in a week! So now we have to set up a install party.

I'm getting Skyjacker Shocks to get rid of my shock adaptors that came with my lift. Also on the way is a skyjacker steering stablizer, Bikini Top, Wind Jammer, Duster Cover and A Teraflex CB antenna mount. After my trip last weekend to Austin and back without my top... I thought damn it is HOT I wish I could feel the AC at 70 mph! So summer top combo here I come!

Now I've got to go out and order a tail gate bar that the soft top uses to hold the rear window into the door. What dealer ship in San Antonio has the best deal on OEM Parts???

New toys shipping out Monday! Moz-screenshot-1New toys shipping out Monday! 78461-lg
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 4:52 pm

This is cool, it will look good on your jeep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
matthew2000tx
Poster child
Poster child
matthew2000tx

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:18 pm

Add Full traction Heavy Duty Adjustable Front and Rear Control arms to that mix.... so when is the next install party?
Back to top Go down
TMBJK
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
TMBJK

Number of posts : 153
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon, 2DR
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 10:28 am

Matthew2000tx,

That is a sweet best top set up. Just be careful that you don't leave the dust cover on when it gets cold in the winter...it will bend up your tub. The sheet metal on the JK is a little thinner than the TJ (to save weight I guess) and the shrinking fabic (from the cold) bends the tub in. You probably don't have to worry as much about that in texas though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmboffroad.com
matthew2000tx
Poster child
Poster child
matthew2000tx

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:22 pm

TMBJK wrote:
Matthew2000tx,

That is a sweet best top set up. Just be careful that you don't leave the dust cover on when it gets cold in the winter...it will bend up your tub. The sheet metal on the JK is a little thinner than the TJ (to save weight I guess) and the shrinking fabic (from the cold) bends the tub in. You probably don't have to worry as much about that in texas though Smile

wow has that actually happened???? I want to see pictures.
Back to top Go down
TMBJK
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
TMBJK

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:31 pm

Check out rubicon owners forum, a guy talks about on there. Or was it jeeps unlimited? One of those two.
Back to top Go down
TMBJK
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
TMBJK

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 8:55 am

Found it:

http://www.rubiconownersforum.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?p=623818#p623818

Check what Okies says...he is one of the moderators on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New toys shipping out Monday!   New toys shipping out Monday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New toys shipping out Monday!
Page 1 of 1