MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

playing in the BANNED!

Go down 
+9
skoalman
jonsjeep
terrahawk
N2rock
08jeepgirl
The Raven
jflys yj
TxRubiRig
jeeperjennie
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

playing in the BANNED! Empty
PostSubject: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 1:38 am

Looks like I am A BANNED member now.....

Yup I've been banned from ..........................

www.myjkforum.com

seems that George and Paul got into it on Tx4wd.org and Paul decided to bann George........now why I got banned..I don't know..........Guess he's trying to be like Eddie aka WayofLife and start banning people just because they know someone else who was banned.....

So if he wants to be an Eddie posser guess I don't really want to be a member of his forum anyhow.........

Just thought it was funny and thought I'd share this tid bit of info.............

oh and if ya wanna know what they got into it about I'll tell ya..........

Paul was making fun of our Newbie 101 Run..........saying we were gonna destroy people's Jeeps and crap......it wasn't a very nice post and George Called him out on it and Paul got upset!

his post said stuff like .....if you wanna go learn how to drive your jeep go to spring creek this weekend to the newbie 101 class they will teach you how to wreck your jeep and rip up your fenders...........something to that effect! Needless to say George wasn't nice about it but who would be!!!!!!!! oh yes and he added at the end be there and be square..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 1:42 am

Aw man...the posts got deleted. Oh well, probably for the best.

Last edited by TxRubiRig on Wed 11 Jun 2008, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't need to sound that rude, I got no beef with either)
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:23 am

ok still trying to figure out how I got Banned in this whole deal (like it really matters anyhow)

so I look in Redneck's emails and read all posts over again.......before they got deleted!

Turns out George posted that Paul was not being the christian he claims to be, by making fun of newbies and thinking such a lession is stupid..... instead of joining us in helping our fellow Jeepers!

To go on to the e-mails Paul expresses how upset he was that George didn't help him out by giving him my spyder gears from my rear axle.......you know not that I need them or anything.........I only have to use my jeep to like go to work and stuff. I guess I can do that with out a rear axle right?

but yet Paul was so helpful and helped George when he brole his Axle shaft at Shloh. And saying he was the only one who helped him while all of our other friends stood around and watched..........shame on you all of you! You know who you are!...LOL

and it went on Yada Yada.............needless to say it looks as if I got banned because my Husband didn't give up parts I needed........and Paul claims that it's because George was to Lazy to re gear my Jeep

to all who care .......... You can not regear the rear and leave the front as is.......and sence David at Northridge has yet to send me a new front carrier I can not do my front.

oh and also more stuff about religion was brought up..........two things my mom told me to never talk about with my friends Religion and politics!

Man, FYI to all..next time on "As The Wheel Turns" we will be killing off my character because Drama Sucks! I think I'm heading for a Comedy roll next!
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

Number of posts : 886
Rig : 93 YJ
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:33 am

hah man i didnt see that post on tx4wd thats crazy though
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jfly22
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:37 am

yep your a guest... why does everyone always :slapfight: can we just :grouphug3: fellow jeepers fighting :duh:
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:45 am

jflys yj wrote:
yep your a guest... why does everyone always :slapfight: can we just :grouphug3: fellow jeepers fighting :duh:

I'm with you dude! I hate Drama! But I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around!
HaHa I said I hate Drama but yet I started this Thread.LOL

I started it before someone else did so my story was told first.....HaHa......just kidding.......no really I started it because I though it was funny how New forums are started to avoid the whole Eddie being God thing ......... but yet! well you get the picture!
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:47 am

yah gotcha ya this fewd will blow over and redneck and paul will have crazy ma.. never mind thats gross Razz
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:48 am

oh now thats funny......but I doubt it will blow over
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:49 am

oh well hope for the best i guess
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:50 am

i guess he deleted his account from here
Back to top Go down
jflys yj
Got No Life
Got No Life
jflys yj

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:56 am

well i actually posted in that forum before they (bf'ed)
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 4:01 am

jflys yj wrote:
i guess he deleted his account from here

nope he's still a member here!
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:50 am

wow, i just got all warm and fuzy seeing how some people think of us (me) newbs. i feel somewhat responsable in this weekends run. granted ya'll would have been there either way but partly (or entirely) because of me it's titled the way it is. George and Paul would never have gotten in this argument etc... either way thanks for standing up for the little people George. i look forward to meeting you (all of you).
Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:26 am

Quit making YOUR PROBLEMS every one else's problem's. If you have a problem with me you have my phone number. If it doesn't "blow over" as it was put up earlier, it's because you don't want it to go away. Good by.
Back to top Go down
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
Rig : Flame Red, 08 JK, 2 door , Soft top
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:54 am

Ok you guys got my curiosity up so I went out to the other site. I have to say that I think it is too funny that you are now considered a "Guest". I think it should be everyone personal goal to tick off the other forum just to see if they can ban us all. LOL...I can be such an evil person... Twisted Evil
After the Saturday 101, we need to plaster the other forum with pictures of the "newbys" undamaged.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:56 am

08jeepgirl wrote:
Ok you guys got my curiosity up so I went out to the other site. I have to say that I think it is too funny that you are now considered a "Guest". I think it should be everyone personal goal to tick off the other forum just to see if they can ban us all. LOL...I can be such an evil person... Twisted Evil
After the Saturday 101, we need to plaster the other forum with pictures of the "newbys" undamaged.

uhhh... which other forum are you talking about? There's so many of them to be banned from lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:09 am

Life is too short for negative drama. It seems internet message boards turn normal friendly people into hyper sensitive smart ass know it all ninnies. Hopefully Paul was just trying to be sarcastic, only he knows for sure.

As for the little 101 guys run, I think it is a good thing. I have learned a lot and gotten a little better at wheelin’ my little manual by watching and listening to advice from G and the rest of the gang. And, better yet, have made some good friends!

As far as damage goes, it’s a Jeep and if you are intending on wheeling it, you are going to get dinged up every now and then. It’s a Jeep thing, and everybody on this forum should understand LOL.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:23 am

101 days are a good thing. It (of course) gives newbies a chance to learn. But it also allows newbies to decide if they really want to get into this sport/hobby.

I attended a 101 day at the creek last year. I had been wanting to go to the creek and try it out, but I didn't know anyone and was afraid of getting stuck or in over my head, so I never went out. Then TX4WD Org posted up about a 101 day, so I went. There ended up being about 10 newbies that day. Out of that 10, 3 went home almost immediately as they were scared of tearing something up. Of the remaining 7, only 3 of us kept coming back. A few months later at one of the TX4WD chapter meetings, the president of the chapter confided in me that it is common for 80% (of the newbies attending those 101 days) to never return because they either didn't enjoy wheeling or didn't want to tear up their rigs. But that's part of what it's all about- giving folks the opportunity to see if they are truly interested in joining this sport.

Funny part was that the president of the chapter also told me that he had predicted that I would be one of the "never return" guys lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 11:22 am

I hope Paul and George can make up. life is too short and wheelin is too fun. we need to encourage both of them to get past the hurt. :grouphug3:
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 11:30 am

[quote="N2rock

uhhh... which other forum are you talking about? There's so many of them to be banned from lol![/quote]

So many forums, so little time........We need a running score card of who has been banned the most from the different forums....and keep score....like Berkman's batting average.....LOL.

If you get your average up to say .300 or .350 your great...if around .200 or .215 you get sent back to the minors..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 12:41 pm

I think I already got the award for being banned the most from jk-forum (6 times now, all of them where permenant)
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 2:38 pm

MudHound wrote:
I think I already got the award for being banned the most from jk-forum (6 times now, all of them where permenant)

LOL,Iit couldn't be too permanent if you were able to go back, 5 other times Laughing
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:52 pm

TxCrawler wrote:
MudHound wrote:

LOL,Iit couldn't be too permanent if you were able to go back, 5 other times Laughing

I think Wally just has a soft spot for Cody! :elmodance2:
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 4:36 pm

MudHound wrote:

Wow......6 for 6....thats battin 1.000.............you make the All-Star Banned Team....LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 5:00 pm

No the banned on each screen name never got lifted, in other words I made new screen names on different computers so I could be unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing in the BANNED!   playing in the BANNED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing in the BANNED!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next