MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Please read!   Please read! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 5:00 am

Welcome to MyJEEPforum, the all inclusive-non exclusive forum! This site was created to exchange thoughts, ideas, and opinions. It is designed as a tool for the progressive thinking enthusiast to learn about Jeeps & share in the quest for the ultimate enjoyment, style, & performance. Becoming a member requires responsible behaviour. No racial, sexual or immoral posts please. Sharing experiences, both positive and negative, making new products known, places to explore, venting frustrations, issuing warnings, asking questions and exchanging ideas are all welcome here. As the administrator, I am in no way a serious mechanic, nor do I have all the answers. But I will try my best to help out. I am also not here to censor, chastise, squelch or in anyway impede the flow of info. Let's keep this positive so that we can set an example of how a community like this can come together, and really help one another. Thanks, and have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com

Please read!
Page 1 of 1